there are a few excuses for the delay but I don't wanna be "that blogger" so
anyway had intentions of posting at Sadies 1 month (even wrote it so will still post it) just couldn't post pics.
ONE MONTH- if posted on Sept 23
Okay, Sadie is 1 month ...and 1 day old. Ryan got home today & I said ohh sweet Sadie is 1 month now. ummm he says that was yesterday. WHAT. Meanwhile last night when I was up in the precious wee hours i was reminising 1 month ago when she was born & thinking how fast time flies, then this afternoon i was taking pics of her -because she is 1 month old. Well i guess i am losing touch with the "real" world.
At 1 month Sadie
- is doing all the baby things (eats, sleeps, messes her diaper) But wait she does so much more even at 1 month!
- is getting used to a whole lot of picture taking
- loves all the trips to the mall -to her dads dismay (not so good for the bank account!)
- LOVES to be held and cuddled
- sleeps with her hands above her head
- is adored everywhere she goes
- occasionally is caught sucking her thumb or trying to put her whole fist in
- also enjoys taking her soother at times
- is told she looks like her mom -this makes me smile
- has been caught smiling a few times
- rarely cries without immediate attention from her mom or dad
- has her dad wrapped around her little finger (this really only took her seconds of entering the world.
- looks forward to her daily conversation with her dad.
- is soooo loved by her mom & dad & they can't imagine life without her (what did i do before Sadie)
- loves when her Nana or granny come to see her (so does mom ha ha) hint hint
- I think i've stretched this list long enough
- HAPPY 1 Month to our sweet lil Sadie Jane We LOVE her so much and more and more every day.
Sadie is seriously so good when we go out (please don't jinx myself) whether to the mall, errands, to see friends, church she seems to sleep and just enjoy the outing. So the the other day we went out with a few other girls and kids to enjoy the fall weather and get a few pics. Here they are. She slept the whole time which is fine by me. What a "dream" baby i have. Ha ha.
Here is here first & last time bathing her in the kitchen sink she really liked it until she had to get out. She is into the big girl tub. ahhhh she is growing up so fast.
Until next time I love being a mom. Some days or nights more than others but we love our lil baby girl. I hope i am not posting too many pics.