Sunday, October 14, 2007

YEAH!

So many things that I have to be excited and grateful for makes me HAPPY.

Yeah for the end of golf season. I am not a golfer but Ryan is borderline obsessed he is passionate about it and i am good enough to let him pursue this little hobby obsession. (things may change next season) He went golfing for the last time yesterday, this was really the last one.

Yeah for my lil sister who is the mother of 2 & really is amazing she takes the whole motherhood in stride. She has been my go to if i have any silly 1st time mom questions. Every baby is different but she has given good tips or just listens DAILY! (I better not forget my mom either she is the mother of 6 -its just that she seems to forget that she ever had any issues when raising her kids. selective memory.

Yeah for my sis in law Rhonda who took gorgeous pics of Sadie I have seen some and can't wait for more. And she made the cutest shower invitations. I can't get it on the blog for some reason.


Yeah for maternity leave it's nice to take 1 whole year to spend with Sadie and still have a little income. We have it pretty good in Canada and Alberta. Besides being a mom of 1 sure beats the 20 little rug rats i taught last year!
Here are some of my students from last year i stick out just a little eh? i was the only blonde


AND Yeah that on the day before I had Sadie I got my Permanent Teaching Certificate...i felt like i really earned/deserved it we leave it at that!


Yeah for the swing Lindsay just lent me Sadie has been napping the WHOLE day away. It's sooo great!


Yeah for a husband who comes home from school and goes straight to his baby. Everyday he comes in & starts chatting with her and holds her and just adores her every facial expression. Is that not the greatest?.

Yeah for good health and good health care. I am so glad I have a happy healthy baby 10 fingers and 10 toes and all the rest. And healthy me feeling pretty dang good for having a baby. Good dr.'s and medicine to help us too!

Yeah for lots more and a new week!

4 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

:) Yep,that Ryan is one happy daddy. It's pretty cute!!! Totally wish I could come to your shower!! Hope it is fun! Great list! And thanks. :)

LindsayB said...

man, i guess i am pretty good sister!!! cute stuff. and is it REALLY the last time for golf? derek was trying to get something going for this week with jesse...YA RIGHT!!!! you are more understanding than me, maybe it's because i'm jealous and i want to go!

Alysha Sladek said...

nice list! i'm happy for you that golf season has ended ;) sadie's such a doll!! such sweet pictures! i love that ryan just adores her!! soooo precious!

Mindi said...

Very well-said Sus! Cute pictures! Looks like motherhood is treating you well! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics!