Anyway Abby had a little going away party at her house this weekend & it was so good to see and talk to lots of friends before we headed out. THANK YOU Abby & everyone else who helped out and everybody that came. It was really fun to see everyone with husbands and kids. So here are TONS of pictures for all to see. Almost too many but I didn't want to leave anyone out! ha ha
A few highlights
While I have been here I had tons of fun living with roomates (some of my bestest friends) then I met the love of my life, and got married (4 years in May). Ryan and I have completed our university education a total of 13 years combined Yikes! I was a teacher. He is about to be a lawyer, I am so proud of him he has worked so hard, kinda puts my university career to shame. We bought our first house, so glad we did that. We started our little family we love our little Sadie. We have made so many friends from church, work, school. and have so many memories in E-Town.
Some of our favorites that we will miss
- Living in the same city as both my sisters. They are the best! For a while I lived down the street from both of them so cool.
- Harwelak Park- I LOVE it winter or summer(mostly summer) I love a good hot dog roast down there.
- Oilers- I became a real fan as soon as I came up here. I'm not total bandwagon, but when they did make the run in 06 it was Awesome! I even made it to 1 playoff game (Jaimie & others will recall) Besides who doesn't love an Oilers party
Who didn't love Ryan Smith, it was so funny when this guy walked into class so proud of his new do
- Love going to the Ledge, to play in the water & walk around
- Edmonton festivals are so fun. The Fringe, Taste of Edmonton yumm, Street Performers to name a few.
- Love the River Valley I worked at it one summer I think it is great that you can take a 5 min walk and suddenly its like you left the city. it is so beautiful
- All of our friends that we've had up her... we will really miss you all!
And yes I know that is major picture overload!!
Can't say when I will post again. I am craving some time with Ryan, Sadie & me. And as of Wednesday @ noon I think i just may get some of that.