Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Randomness

Not a lot to say... but it's time I update these snow pictures before it comes again, wish I was joking and hoping the forecast is wrong. Anyway not too much going on around here. Ryan is working so hard right now, I can't believe the amount of time and effort he puts into his school work, and still finds time for us. If I didn't see how much time he spends working so hard I wouldn't believe it ... we can't wait for him to be done, it's just so close. He can't wait either.
So here is some of what we or Sadie has been up to

We have made some more trips to the park with some friends and on our own!

We are laughing and smiling all the time


Lounging & playing with toys

Getting so close to really sitting up
So we are practicing


Thats all for now adios

7 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

cute!! i wish that nice weather on the weekend would've stayed around a lot longer. yesterday was just a weird day! hopefully the snow doesn't come!!! YIKES!

Mindi said...

Aw! She's so cute! I still can't believe how much she looks like you! She's adorable. When are you moving??

whitney said...

Such a cute smile! I love that her whole face lights up!

Brandy said...

yes... park weather... finally!!! wish you were here to go to the park with this summer!

Jessica said...

She looks so tiny in that swing, still as cute as ever

Just Rhonda said...

VERY cute photos. Isn't this snow the WORST!!!! Pretty exciting that you'll live close next weekend! :)

Kim said...

So sad that we got snow, hey? Makes me sad seeing Sadie in the swing at the park!