Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our New House

Sadie & I went down to Calgary to take possession of the house so it is officially ours. I managed to snap a few pics of the place, of course the pictures don't do justice you HAVE to come visit us when we move in. I'm excited to make the house ours, however it would be nice if I could just hire someone with the same taste as me & have them decorate it all. I am sure that won't be happening so will just take our time. There are lots of things I like about our new place, I really love all the natural light we get (or maybe Calgary is just sunnier)













So there it is he photo tour of our house. ya'all better still come visit

14 comments:

Rashelle said...

Your new house looks so nice! I love the color of your cabinets. I'm sure you will like all the extra space. We will have to stop by for a visit once you get moved in.

Just Rhonda said...

It looks AWESOME!!!! Can't wait til you live in it! :)

Kristin Ross said...

Your house is great. I love the colors.

Jessica said...

It looks great, it will be so nice to have lots of space when sadie gets moving

KellyLady said...

Beautiful! Congrats!

Jaime said...

Congrats on the house! I'm jealous!

Brandy said...

your house is gorgeous susie! i love the dark wood and the windows in the wall that overlook the main floor.

Jess said...

Wow your new house looks amazing. That will be so much fun to make it your own. Hope the move goes well. I am sure you are looking forward to non school life. I know I can't wait.

LindsayB said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm only slightly jealous. Can't wait to see it for real. So soon. But sooooooo sad we will be in different places now.

Mike and Kelly said...

Congrats and it is darling. Good luck moving in. It is always an adventure with a little one.

Melissa said...

I'm a little jealous! Your house is beautiful when are you guys moving to Calgary?

CGibb said...

The house looks GREAT Susie! I think you are going to be in my sister-in-law's ward. Allaina and Jeff Hudson!

Alysha Sladek said...

Susie, I LOVE it!!!! I can't wait to see it! I LOVE your cabinets!! I'm excited for you!

Talia said...

Wow, it looks fabulous! I love all the dark wood!