Monday, March 31, 2008

You can never have too many pictures of your kids right?! We went out to have Kim take some pictures of Sadie. Kim was soo sweet & patient when Sadie played a little strange (I guess Sadie is only used to me snapping pics of her). So of course she got some good ones. Yeah thanks again!

















Well that is all for now just a whole lot of pictures. I have a feeling things are going to get super busy around here pretty quick. Ryan is already in exam/study mode. I can't believe that he is almost done his last semester of school. I think it is time I stop thinking about packing and try to get something done.

10 comments:

Jaime said...

Those are seriously some of the cutest pictures ever. I will miss you two when you move!

whitney said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to see your new house soon!

Jess said...

Sadie is so adorable and so photogenic. I love the outfit so cute!
Have fun visiting with Rhonda!

Melissa said...

so cute Susie. She is the best dressed little girl, i love the sweater vest. And those pictures are awesome!

Alysha Sladek said...

super cute!! love the vest! she's such a doll!! how long are you in cowtown? gimme a call, i'm here til friday!

Alysha Sladek said...

oh and i love the new 'do! really cute!

Jessica said...

so cute I love the tutu and the hat

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh WOW, those are SO sweet. I need some pictures like that of my kids too. Good luck with the packing, it really is frustrating eh?

Brandy said...

like everyone else said... cute! cute! cute! what a little model!

Just Rhonda said...

SO CUTE!!!!! Kim did GREAT!