Thursday, March 27, 2008

This & That

Sadie & I decided to head down south last weekend, in hopes that Ryan would get some work done & my soul purpose was so I could have a real girls night out (without Sadie). shhesh drive 5 hours with just babe & I for a girls night out .... so worth it we had a great time. Lindsay has pictures so maybe check her blog out sometime. Anyways with Easter we got together with family & of course delicious food. I stopped at my parents but they are still on vacation (seriously no fun to be there without grandparents)

Thanks Nana for the Easter basket



Lounging in her easter dress thanks Granny B

Sadie is eating now .... so fun right. She looks so very serious about it all




Swinging at the park, loving the spring weather



Can you believe it my little baby is 6 months!
There you have it a little Easter, eating, weekend getaways, spring ... this & that.

6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm glad you were able to get down south and have some fun! Sadie's adorable! I love her headbands... sooo cute!

LindsayB said...

she looks so teeny in that swing! i'm loving the easter dress.

whitney said...

So glad you came! It wouldn't have been the same without you. And there would have been no shots!

Brooke said...

Cute Easter dress and of course even cuter on Sadie. No babies, but I started a nerdy nutrition blog instead, well just because I want to eventually do some freelance writing for some magazine. Anyways, I'm at http://brookeclelland.blogspot.com if you want to look.

Melissa said...

i love her spring coat...so stylish for a 6 month old.

Kim said...

So fun that you could get away for a bit. I just put some cute pictures of Sadie on my blog. She's adorable!!!