Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HAPPY 4 months

Happy 4 months in her birthday suit

and her all dressed up & really nowhere to go. Doesn't she look so big here?

Well, can you believe it our little baby is 4 months old! oh how our life has changed & we just love it.

At 4 months Sadie is
  • still the cutest baby girl I know (no surprise )
  • smiles lots (rarely when i shove the camera in her face)
  • sleeps in her crib now
  • we are currently working on the naps
  • likes playing with toys/rattles
  • likes watching t.v
  • mostly likes being held by mom & dad
  • makes lots of baby noises & likes to kick
  • sucks her fist, finger & soother
  • seems to enjoy our walks outside (if it isn't too cold)
  • has the cutest little laugh





Well in response to Lindsay post about you know your a mom when....
first when I went into the room at the hospital with just Ryan & I & suddenly when we came out there were three.. what a little miracle

and as of recent when your baby somehow manages to cover you in puke at church and keep her self clean. Of course i had a change of clothes for her..but sadly not me. I taught my class half holding my breath then I had to go change Yuck!

I do have to say she was a pretty happy sick baby, covered in her own throw up and headed to the bath she was just laughing.

6 comments:

whitney said...

Such an adorable smile!

Alysha Sladek said...

she is sooooo adorable! i'm sorry she was so sick on sunday. i'm amazed you still taught. hope she's doing better!!!

Oler Family said...

How is Sadie doing? She looked adorable on Sunday, sick and all!! I love her little plaid pants...too cute!

Jessica said...

Wow 4 months already... they grow up too fast, she is so cute looks just like you when she smiles

Mindi said...

Susie, she is so dang cute! I can't get over how much she is your little Mini-me! Sadly I can't say I know how you feel with baby puke on you...Jack has only spit-up once on me at church, but it was more like a tiny blurp of white. He has only thrown up lots when he got his flu shot and his 6 month shots on the same day. It's no fun!!

Just Rhonda said...

can't believe she is getting so big now!!! Love her outfit!!!