Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hey.. I'm it

Lindsay just did this so here goes, maybe you'll find something new about us
What is his name? Ryan James kind of a common combination
How long have you been married? almost 4 years wowee!!



How long did you date? almost a year
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? usually him unless it's something sweet you know the "good" stuff
Who said I love you first? He did, sounds cheesy/lame but the 1st time he said it was in Russian I guess he was testing the water. I of course had to have him translate before I could react
ahhh the dating pre marriage
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? ummm I would say him we don't really sing
Who is smarter? he would argue and trust me since he is finishing law school he can really defend his argument that he is smarter & truthfully he is, but I'm no dummy at some things I guess I want a little credit for my many years of schooling. We have equal number years of university... but I would never survive the classes he has taken. It's all good, I'll be a mommy & he can go out to work

Whose temper is worse? I would say him but that is just compared to me we don't really "lose it"
Who does the laundry? 100% me hauling it all down washing, drying, folding, ironing and putting away ... but I guess it's in the job
Who does the dishes? mostly me, unless he decides to give me a break
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I don't know which is which, but we just switched so I am closer to the door (less steps to Sadie's room in the middle of the night)
Who pays the bills? Usually Ryan but I am staring to take over, he just likes to see where ALL our money goes its hard to sneak in a purchase sometimes
Who mows the lawn? What grass we live in Edmonton. Thankfully someone shovels our walks for now. And we have to pay someone to mow our tiny strip of grass. but soon I think either one of us would like to do it.
Who cooks dinner? Usually me but Ryan can be a critic and tries to show me up at times I don't mind.
Who drives when you are together? Usually him now, but I used to chaffer him to school everyday. It is not easy being a passenger with him at times he would probably agree too
Who is more stubborn? I think Ryan is a bit more stubborn maybe not as much too me but he can be.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I will at times I still don't think he admits he is wrong he just forgets
Whose parents do you see the most? Pretty even
Who proposed? He did at WEM... sounds like a good story eh
Who has more friends?He has some school friends but probably still me
Who has more siblings? Me he has 1 I have 5
Who wears the pants in the family? Of course we share them
If you haven't done this yet... You are it!

Sadie with James & Alli in her crib having a sleep over or the furthest thing from it No sleeping going on here

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

that was great. i love the pictures!! i cant' believe how long your hair was!! crazy!! and sadie of course is as cute as ever!

Arrington's said...

Your so lucky you and Lindsay live close. Now that Tatum has her baby and is home all day too it makes it harder to be away, i want a cousin sleep over!! Anyways your baby is adorable she looks like a Steed to me.

LindsayB said...

i don't think i have ever heard ryan sing. i love the sleepover face and james with his camera smile.

LindsayB said...

i meant sleepover picture not sleepover face, my head hurts.

Mindi said...

How cute is she?!? You still gotta tell me her size so I can get her something!! She's such a doll!Cute tag too!