Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot...

like Christmas. I was not anticipating being in the picture, but not really shocked when Sadie pulled this little fit. I suppose I'm not the only one with a child like this. I think I like this even more than the typical Santa picture I envisioned.
We went to Ryan's family work party it was fun times at Shakers.
It really is looking more and more like Christmas we just got a TON of snow it's awesome. We might even venture out to play in it today.
And I know Christmas is coming when EVEN Ryan asks to go Christmas shopping... Yikes he might regret that as soon as he drives into the mall parking lot.

12 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, maybe Jarett will one day brave the mall with me. What a cute picture. I LOVE the candid ones so much more than the say cheese happy ones. You guys are super cute.

LindsayB said...

sadie is hangin on to you for dear life! and i love that you are CRACKING up with a jolly smile yourself. poor santa. are you gonna hold the baking day pictures hostage until i send you some pictures of us?

Carla McDaniel said...

what a cute picture of little sadie sitting with santa not too happy. i think all of my kids did the same thing at about that age. oh the memories.

Alysha Sladek said...

i LOVE that picture! of course we leave our Christmas shopping until AFTER exams are done... nothing like last minute shopping ;) at least this year he's done a week before we leave as opposed to the DAY before we leave

KellyLady said...

Zane wouldn't go near Santa until he was 3...started crying before we even got anywhere close to him. And Rhett bailed this year...no tears but he wasn't sitting there any longer! I LOVE these kind of pictures...more character or something.

houseofhud said...

I love how you are totally laughing at Sadie!!!

Jaime said...

These kinds of pictures are the best! Poor Sadie, she is not amused at all.

Just Rhonda said...

hahaha that picture is SO Funny!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

one day she'll forgive you

Brandy said...

these are the best santa pics...

Brandy said...

i love your hair susie... sadie still managed to look super cute...

Christal said...

I love this picture I have a few just like it with lauren! I love how your laughing and she is holding on for her life! To funny!! Cute picture especially for the future eh~! Hope all is good there ttyl