Monday, December 1, 2008

oh what fun

Happy Birthday to Ryan! As per usual I did not disappoint with the birthday celebrations. We honestly did next to nothing really out of the ordinary. Ryan does not care, and every year I don't do much. Then the morning of I think, am I a bad wife? But, nope he didn't mind at all. It was on Sunday so we were all together all day, probably the best gift for him after his crazy work schedule. It was fun to spend time on the weekend together. We even had the best babysitters -grandparents so it was great all around for everyone.


We did go out to his Christmas Party which turned out to be a good time. Him and the other articling students were in charge of the video this year. He was a little anxious to see if people would like it. It was seriously a hit, you never know if all these "hot shot" lawyers have a sense of humor. They were cracking up, & even an outsider like me laughed out loud more than once (not just at Ryan's acting) .

Today December 1st was a super nice day so Sadie & I went to the zoo. We had more fun then I thought we would. I was really just thinking we needed an outing for the day before I went a little stir crazy. Then we ended up staying there way longer than I anticipated. It was so nice out and she was just loving it.

She is way more into it now and I let her out and walk around to check stuff and animals out.
she sat and looked at the fish forever, she loves pointing at everything.




Sadie building an igloo
Seriously take note, she is in her spring coat, no winter gear, and i have no coat at all. And for real we were not cold.


ok I take it back I put her toque on, mostly so I looked like a REALLY good mom.


7 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

loved the pic of her building an igloo..a great canadian pic
cute!

Ashley Dawn said...

WOW, I love how great the weather has been this year. We'll be doing the zoo soon too. We have the passes so whenever we're in Calgary, we have to go there. Hopefully the weather is even half so nice. Sadie is SO cute. Good work!!

Life Is Golden said...

Stop! I want... no, I NEED there to be snow. I bought Maggie a whole snow suit for our trip to Canada. You're little girl is adorable and her parents aren't to shabby either!

houseofhud said...

Lawyers with a sense of humor?!?!? Kidding. It was gorgeous out yesterday, I wish I had zoo passes and I would have gone with you! You two look great in the first picture!

houseofhud said...

Lawyers with a sense of humor?!?!? Kidding. It was gorgeous out yesterday, I wish I had zoo passes and I would have gone with you! You two look great in the first picture!

LindsayB said...

ahhh, the loners. sadie looks pretty tough building an igloo, but she isn't quite tough enough for james play. my thumb is sorry it wasn't there, wishes is was.

Just Rhonda said...

Looks like it was fun!! Cute picture of you and Ry!!