Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update

I am lost in my pictures right now. Ryan got me a new little camera for Christmas that I have been using. Now I don't always have to haul out my bigger one. So I decided to do what so many have done and started a photo a day for 2010. I don't know what I plan to do with them all when the year is up, but it motivates me to take pictures more, which I like. I'm organizing and adding to them on this 365day blog. I'll admit it's mostly just me following Sadie around right now. So I've been into that & haven't felt the urge to post pictures here.
But, really what could be more fun and any cuter than this.
A girl who know how to work a hammer & nail
The finished project was a calendar, and painting was for sure a higlight. Having a tea party with Bella

Every kid has a bedtime routine. Right now Sadie's includes of all these guys joining her along with her sippy cup, soother and blanket. She would probably like it if I moved her to a bed, it's looking a little squishy.


This may not be funny enough to put on the blog, but it kinda cracked me up. Sadie went potty and I got a new roll (and a new brand) of toilet paper. This was her reaction. It was Purex if you were wondering.

13 comments:

LindsayB said...

ok, i'm CRACKING up at the t.p. i love that she tried to rub her bum on it. i neeeeed to find out if they do that at home depot here, how cute is that hardworking carpenter gal! alli and james totally sleep with their power rangers too, they also bless them in their prayers. who knew what a great investment those would turn into!

Just Rhonda said...

that is FUNNY!!! And look at what a good momma you are going to the home Depot class. AND I didn't know you were doing a 365 for this year!! AWESOME!!

Alysha Sladek said...

oh my goodness that video is HILARIOUS!!!!!! good advertising for purex right there hahahahha
i'm debated about doing the 365 pic thing. not like i don't take enough pictures as it is, right?

Rashelle said...

That video is so funny! Its amazing what little things can amuse kids. Melia and Claire both have to go to bed with a set of stuffed animals as well.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Grace also has her pile of stuffies in bed with her. Basically the entire crew of "In the night Garden. One day I even heard her saying "Love you..." to each of them.

Could one of your 365 pictures include one of your bump???

Dorienne said...

That is just so dang cute. I love the home depot shot and the toilet paper video.

Jaime said...

I agree, lets see some of the bump! I am insanely jealous that Sadie is potty-trained, just so you know!

Em and Tom said...

She is so little and sweet even that t.p. clip was adoreable! Layla was asking about her the other day, and I loved it!

Christy said...

That video was too cute! I'll have to get me some of that purex... maybe then cohen would want to use it on his potty!

Melissa said...

That video is too funny! I love the pics, so cute and Sadie in the little crocheted hat is adorable.

Brooke said...

Too funny, looks like her blanket has some competition.

Jess said...

Love the video that is so cute.

Amelia said...

Susie! Where did you get her hat with the flower?? I am looking for one of those (actually 2 of those!) For my girls!! :)