Tuesday, November 1, 2011

3 no prob

We are getting close to having #3 join our family. I'm sure the adjustment will be no big deal. right? I've got 2 big girls to 'take care' of the next little one. If this is any indication of what life with 3 will be, bring it on, it will be a walk in the park. ha ha


Just for the record this is just how these 2 play, I didn't try to pose them or tell sadie to catch the baby, or slide down together, or even pull the wagon so my preggo self could have a break. Don't get me wrong, I will gladly have my mom come stay with us when the baby joins cause I DO know that I will need the help, and my kids will more than welcome some entertainment.


The girls are definitely getting excited. Sadie has changed her mind and totally wants a boy now, cause duh we don't have a brother. I totally think it is a boy. I say Ryan doesn't want to get his hopes up, he says one more girl would be easy.. Hannah hardly has a clue, I think. She gets that my belly is getting bigger and points at it. When we ask here where the baby is, half the time she points at her own belly i think, or maybe she is just pointing at herself.
This pregnancy has had some ups and downs, so if I can just hold off having a baby until my mom is home, I'm sure we'll all be happy.
**go back if you missed the halloween post**

8 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

So nice that your girls play so good together!!

Around here playing together lasts about 5 minutes or until Georgia gets mad and hits or pulls hair.

Dorienne said...

I have to admit (it's different for everyone) that I found going from two to three to be the biggest learning curve. Three to four was fine. With three you realize how few hands you have! One carries the bucket seat, one tries to hold number twos hand and you just hope that number one will be good and listen to your commands to walk beside you or hold their siblings hand. I can't to see your new one!

Em and Tom said...

Darling! Lays and Hank like to play with dolls too, but for some reason it isn't as cute:) Darling Halloween s=costumes too.

whitney said...

I hope it's a boy! Boys are the best, I promise!
I don't want to jinx myself, but three wasn't too bad.
Can't wait to meet baby Tilleman!

Brooke said...

Those are the cutest little owls and those 2 are always so cute together.

LindsayB said...

they are playing so cute! those pics are keepers for sure. it used to be derek takes 1 i take the other, now it's derek takes 2 i take the baby. no big deal right?

Just Rhonda said...

boy boy boy boy boy!!!!!! Come on boy!

houseofhud said...

What's the trick to getting your kids to like each other?!?! haha Add a boy to the mix and.......