Saturday, September 24, 2011

oh summer

Still feels like summer and I know everybody wants to see what we were doing for the rest of it. Even though we are in September I couldn't not post pictures of our glourious summer. We never went anywhere too far, but we had so much fun playing wherever we went.


Hiking with Grandma B. Some of the other adults went on a 'real' hike that some of the prego moms couldn't handle, but sometimes chasing around this many kids is more work than a hike. ok not really it was all fun.

Going to the mountains
Everytime we were near water Sadie would try to have a waterfight with Ryan it was always entertaining to watch and stay dry.

WRiting on Stone, which was so fun and I hadn't been in forever. I forgot how awesome it is. it was so fun.

cutest little kids altogether ( just missing Gavin, I'm sure he would've looked a lot like Hannah)

Splashing and running around the spray park, my kids LOVE it there. The first week in September we just kept on going & I just couldn't have been happier to wear my kids out and I think I rather enjoyed the sunshine and friends too.
Going to Heritage Park with friends

Getting pulled around in the car at the lake.

ok I love how easy it is to make a kids day go from good to amazing. Sadie has seen this pedestrian bridge and always wanted to go across it. So we did it. and even finished it with slurpees and the park. She thought it was amazing and "the best day ever" I'm sure its been topped since then, but man its nice having kids that are happy with the simple things in life.
Ahh yes WATERMELON! again remind me how easy it is to keep my kids happy sometimes. Hannah and watermelon DONE!
Trips to the zoo

Visiting Montana with friends. I thought it was so cute Sadie was telling Kyla a secret, a good one I'm sure.

This was Sadie forever ago at a photoshoot for a friend.


These girls and me all did the 2km race in Raymond. It was honestly soo fun. Sadie just loved it. It could've been worse getting them all up and out to run at 730 but it was really great.

This would be Lindsay with the kids at the start, it wasn't looking good for James or his mom (like 6 months preggo) at the beginning. But he came around and I'm pretty sure he beat his mom

Grandma B had some medals for the kids, if you can't tell Sadie was pretty pumped about

Enjoying the summer thundershowers

We even got caught in the rain, Hannah didn't mind one bit, she is sooo happy in the wagon.


July 1st Festivities in Raymond, I think they were spent, but I still like this picture
Oh these kids just have so much fun when they get together.
Playing at the Lake
Seriously LOVE summer and kids

I left Sadie outside for a bit and came back to this, good to know she is not too girly to get down and dirty.
Watching thundershower with Dad
Seriously we did have a super fun summer, and it is always sad to see it go, thankfully it is holding on still and we are enjoying being outside as much as we can. Hannah loves going outside is constantly getting shoes and heading for the door, so it could be a long winter. It was so fun to be with family and friends and do so many fun summer things. I couldn't refrain from using the word fun again.

5 comments:

Em and Tom said...

They are getting so big!!! Miss you.

Alysha Sladek said...

K that looks like such a fun summer. You guys did a ton! So fun!! Your girls are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Sadie needs to come up here because I just might be able to top the best day ever. We have a pretty awesome pedestrian by us and it even crosses the river.

H and E said...

OOh I love all these pictures!!! It looks like you guys had such a fun summer and really made the most of it. I can't believe how old the girls are getting, I want to see a pic of your cute belly, you are always the cutest pregnant girl ever!

LindsayB said...

you have some great summer pics in there. james is still talking about his visit. i'm not sure what is true and what isn't anymore. he told alli you guys went to the zoo and he rode a carosel, went to 2 preschools had smarties for dessert at preschool...it goes on. and i'm pretty sure the lesson on honesty in sunbeams went right over his head today.