Friday, September 30, 2011

happy birthday to my 4 year old



Happy Birthday to our 4 year old
Sadie was sure she was taller the day of her birthday, she kept streching out and saying she was taller. She also claims she can't wear her clothes that are size 3 and some of her shoes are getting too snug. So at 4 she is trying to tell me she needs more new shoes and clothes.


Birthday Breakfast I got the idea for these cake pancakes from none other than my new friend pinterest for her birthday breakfast. Can you believe even I thought they were a little too sweet first thing in the morning.



Anyways she got to have her cousin James come up for a couple nights and be with her on her birthday. So basically it was non stop playing and fun for them. Seriously non stop, meaning even at bedtime they were too cute to break up.



I am including this picture for lindsay, just look at James.
James got Sadie some dress up stuff and it was the cutest thing, Sadie went to take them off to go downstairs and James just swooped in and said, "let me carry them for you" the rest of the pics I got of these 2 are on my other lost in the movie theater camera and I am so sad about it. So I won't obsess about how much fun and cute these 2 are together.



Sadie has so been looking forward to her birthday and all that goes with it. It's all over with and I don't think we disappointed her. But of course as I am putting her to bed she already has an idea for her 5th birthday, sheesh.


Sadie had a fairy party with friends and it was a hit. Let me tell ya how to throw a fairy party ha ha. First of all Sadie has the cutest friends and they show up and are all so dang cute and excited to do fairy stuff. The highlight for me was the nice weather so I could keep the fairy hunt outside and they loved it. The highlight for them was the magic pixie dust they got at the end. They just ate it up, they wanted to use it to fly and were just fascinated with it.





saw these on pinterest, fairies like rainbows right. so easy peesy.




8 comments:

LindsayB said...

i love james and the tongue touching the nose, thats my boy! and you better believe we had sprinkles in our pancakes for derek's birthday as james told me just how you did it. that party was way too cute. the girls look darling all dressed up! i should hurry and have alli's so i can have some nice weather. and i am for sure doing those same cupcakes for the rainbow unicorn party!

Alysha Sladek said...

a) happy birthday Sadie!! I still can't believe she's 4!!
b) those pancakes look intense haha
c) love the cupcakes - those rainbows are adorable. gotta love pinterest.

Kamry Low said...

oh i can't believe she's 4! time goes by so fast! love the fairy theme!

Em and Tom said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Lays wishes she could have been there. She said "I remember her!" This summer you have to come home for the whole two weeks I'm there and we can have them play every day:) Miss you like crazy!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! Looks like a fun party and totally cute.

Amelia said...

I can't believe she is 4?! It doesn't seem that long ago we were in River Valley ward and she was in your tiny belly! :) Cute fairy party and cute cup cakes!

Just Rhonda said...

cuuuuuuuute!!!

houseofhud said...

Ok...I need some copies of those pictures. I forgot to take a picture of my own little fairy!!!