Monday, October 3, 2011

Sadie goes to school...

Sadie is in preschool. I remember when I dropped her off, it just happened so fast. One minute she needed me to get her out of the car and the next minute she is lining up with all the other kids, and in my head I was wishing Hannah would run after her and give her a hug or cry, cause a teeny part of me wanted too. A simple wave was good enough. It's been almost a month now, so it really doesn't seem like a big deal. I decided I wouldn't make it a big deal for me, that she is growing up way to fast and gets to go off to school a few times a week without me. She does love it so that makes it easy, her teacher is great, and it just so happens the whole class is girls. Hannah and I have a small window where it is just the 2 of us, so we'll see what I can make of it.






6 comments:

Kamry Low said...

the whole class is girls? that's so fun for her. your kids are SO cute.

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe the whole class is girls. I bet she loves that! She's growing up waaaay too fast!

CGibb said...

I love the picture of your girls sitting on the steps. So cute! I love Hannah's smiling eyes. You can't see her lips but you can tell she's smiling through her eyes. They really do grow fast.

Sim said...

SO CUTE!! She looks so grown up, oh my goodness!

Em and Tom said...

All girls sounds so fun. She is darling Susie:)

this and that...now and then said...

Susie your girls are so dang CUTE!!!I am glad I don't have to keep up with all you girls- it makes me tired just looking at all the stuff you do!