Thursday, January 12, 2012

2 month Tali


Can you believe 2 months today! This little girl is such a joy in our family. She has been a lot of work for me, but always worth it.

Ask me what the hardest thing with 3 kids is.... for us it has been keeping her healthy. Sheesh. I'm sure its my own kids that have caused her to get sick sick sick. We try to stay home, usually thats the easy part. You will rarely see me out with 3 kids. We quarantine ourselves but then sometimes life and fun happen and we can't pass it up. So we get crazy and we take her on holidays with us and of course she gets sick and we get worried, because she is so little and fragile. Oh I'll just stay home and snuggle her for another month or so.

All things considered she is doing awesome, she did come a month early after all. She has gained weight like no babies business. She continues to woo me and my dad (who is always checking up on her) with her amazing weight gain. She is up over 9lbs now. which is bittersweet right. Unfortunately she has frequented the hospital and Dr. offices more in her first 2months then I care for, including while on holidays (slightly scary, no really scary for me) Her grunting and squeaking continue to add to the noise in our house, she has enough hair for a clip, she is looking less jaundice and more perfect baby skin, (she did have a bad case of baby zits) she is smothered by Sadie daily. She is told by Hannah when to be picked up or put down by me (all down with no words) I guess I have more to say about her than I thought. Mostly we just love her.

9 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe how fast that has gone (well, for me!) she is so sweet! Her photos are done, I'll try and get them in the mail right away. Sorry for taking so long!

LindsayB said...

imagine my joy when you tell me there is one pic ad i get 2! she is so pretty. i'm gonna have to get you your dresses back, i feel bad. she is only 2 pounds behind sage. you are a good hard working momma with that little one, keep it up. so wroth it for all that hair! it's going to be even funnier if tali passes sadie in the hair department!

Jaime said...

Cute post, I am pretty sure my favorite line is "no babies business":)
We can't seem to stay healthy here either, winter just stinks for that.

Jaime said...

Cute post, I am pretty sure my favorite line is "no babies business":)
We can't seem to stay healthy here either, winter just stinks for that.

Brett Clelland said...

At least the girls have new Christmas toys to play with while you're sticking it out at home and its winter so who really wants to leave the house anyway. Love that little Talia.

Just Rhonda said...

ah she must be getting big! and poor Oliver can't stay healthy either!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

She has the cutest little face!!!! What a doll.

So stressful when they are so little and get sick.

Amelia said...

Aw! So cute. And so much hair!!

Em and Tom said...

She is soooo darling Susie:)
Well, I have my computer fixed, and my new home phone, so I'll call ya soon:)