Wednesday, December 21, 2011

merry christmas


I don't know what it is, but life just feels a bit crazy. ok maybe it is the fact that Ryans car pretty much died, I have a new baby, we had to go back to the hospital, we hardly leave the house, 3 kids outnumbers me big time. So it will be nice that in a day or 2 we go to visit our families and hopefully just enjoy time together and relaxing. My head is everywhere right now, so a quick update of a bit of our lives lately.
Merry Christmas
Hannah loves to dance to Christmas music and it is of course better with some blingy antlers
the perfect photo right?
round here is still a free for all. Soothers everywhere.

Infact Hannahs favorite thing to do is find Talias soother and give it to her.


The only good thing when Talia went back in the hospital, my mom came up for a bit. Thank YOU!!


Just having a moment here. I left Talia here and went to get the door, and came back to this... both girls reading her a story and I think Sadie is multi tasking and trying to keep a soother in too.

Somehow we have still managed to do a few crafts. Here they are making snowmen.

Ryan reading a Christmas story with the girls. It is Elf Magic. Our Elf Sally is back for a visit from the North Pole, she has done some crazy pranks and sometimes leaves a suprise too. They are both loving her (okay and maybe even fighting over her at times)


I really don't even want to talk about the fact that Talia is already 1 month old

Ryan asked if I was doing Christmas cards... ha I laughed yeah right, not my year. THis is the best family photo we have right now. Even though I could point out more than a few imperfections I pretty much love it.

Although, this little jem from Sadie is a close second.


6 comments:

houseofhud said...

I love the family portrait Sadie drew! Especially that all the girls hair (except Talia's) is florescent yellow! Almost the right color!

Welcome to the world of juggling three! It gets easier...I promise. It's just a crazy time of year as it is.

Good luck on the car hunt! I'm telling ya...a van is the only way to go!!! I should lend you mine for a day and you'll be sold!

Kamry Low said...

Busy busy busy! I hope things feel slower in the new year. You have such. Ute girls. I love girls and i grew up with two sisters super close in age. They'll have fun. Love all the photos. You're so great for doing crafts. I need to do better! Merry Christmas!!

LindsayB said...

sadies picture is so cute! i love that she put talia in your arms.

i'm trying so hard some days to enjoy the season and not just the busy stuff, but here i am at 10 pm baking cookies! good thing i have the ol carpool here or i'd be just outta control! sorry that was mean, all that driving sucks.

alli had 8:15 start yesterday and i about died at the thought of having to drive her, mostly cause james was up till 10:30 and i didn't want to wake him or sage.

see you soon! it will be a big relaxing cuddlefest! baby cuddles, not us...

also, i know we are too busy because we haven't talked on the phone for ages and then it leads to me leaving a mile long comment.

Alysha Sladek said...

you are busy. i'm glad you can get away and have some help from family at the same time. merry christmas!

Stephanie said...

You have the cutest little girls. I love the picture of the girls reading to Talia. I want to see you and the kids when you are down.

Jaime said...

Great pictures, you are one busy momma! Sadie's picture was so sweet, and I seriously can't believe how well she can write. Brody is not at all interested, and its all I can do to just get him to write his name! Glad Talia is home safe and sound, if you have a minute when you are down here, I would love to come see you!