Wednesday, November 14, 2007

100

100 things you did or didn't know about me. I know fellow bloggers have done this so I decided why not. so here goes

1. I can sing O’Canada in Arabic
2. I think i am a lot like my mom
3. I went to 4 different universities
4. I have 2 degrees & have no student loans
5. I love being a teacher
6. My first teaching job was an al girls jr. high -yes they wore uniforms & i even gave DT’s for uniform infraction
7. I never had a boyfriend in high school
8. i love sweet treats... maybe too much sometimes
9. I taught at an Arabic School, it was the most challenging & rewarding
10. I never thought i would be suspending students in gr. 2&3 so many times &girls?!
11 I always eat breakfast
12.i like my hair long best
13 i was a very bad standard driver... i stalled many times
14 i have gone skinny dipping in broad daylight
15 i dated my best friends brother for a short time
16 i really like pink
17 i have walked Whyte Ave in some crazy outfits
18 i also accidentally ran over a strangers (drunk) toe on whyte ave
19 i love having sisters were like best friends
20 i love being outdoors & hiking
21 i always get excited at the first real snowfall
22 i love wakeboarding & missed it this summer
23 i love watching musicals- & really want to go to NY to watch some soon
24 sometimes i wish i could sing & dance
25 i love pictures looking at them taking them & i am learning to edit
26 i love travelling & hope i do more in the future
27 i lived with over 15 roomates
28 i like the satisfaction i get from cleaning my house
29 i enjoy finding and reading a good book
30 I had braces twice at 18 got them off for grad, & 24 got them off to get married.
31 I got my learners licsense after 4 tries all in a row
32 It took me 2 tries to get my drivers -he claimed i hit the car in front of me when parallel parking
33 I lived in a different city than Ryan for 4 months while pregnant -I spent 1 night at Res with him(the things we do for each other)
34 We saw each other most weekends he got pulled over 3 times for speeding (that i know of) and no tickets... LUcky
35 I was so sure i was having a girl ...& i was right
36 I scrapbook sporadically
37 I was in figure skating for a lot of years & like to skate for fun still
38 I can play the piano but always say i would like to get better.... i think i need to practice
39 I like watching most any sport LIVE
40 I have learned a whole lot more about baseball since I met Ry & a bit about golf
41 I kept a journal while Ryan & i were dating its pretty cheesy
42 Ryan totally surprised me when he proposed... it was at West Edmonton Mall! good story
43 I really don’t like cats they kinda creep me out and scare me
44 Dogs are okay, I don’t think we’ll ever have one
45 I like that I have lived in a small town and the city too.
46 I am quite happy to live in the city and visit small towns (Raymond)
47 There are definetly things you can only get in a small town, i will miss some
48 I love slurpees in the summer
49. I hate when i am too full to order dessert.
50. I fall asleep in movies almost always... theaters included
51 In high school I won the all girls all you can eat pizza contest... 13 pieces
52 I became an Oilers fan when I moved to Edmonton & wnet to the games
53 I almost went to Study Abroad in BYU Israel it was cancelled just days before i went...maybe one day
54. I have worked for the town of Raymond and the city of Edmonton
55 Kids make me laugh
56 I was a Trappers baseball fan, and went to the Eskimos football games too
57 I sort of tried golf .. its not for me Ry loves it
58 If Ryans hobby is golf mine is shopping
59I think golf goes back to my childhood when i hit my cousin with a golf club in the head and she had to get stitches.
60 I must have a good immune system I have never called in sick for work
61 Except when I just wanted a long weekend to go away -i felt SO guilty
62 I have puked maybe 3 times in my life
63 I have been puked on at Calaway Park by my best friend in jr high Disgusting
64 I love a good deal on just about anything
65 No car accidents since high school (i had a few minor ones)
66 I went into a store and left the truck with no E brake & i guess it rolled forward and hit another car & we didn’t notice till at the checkout! The sweet lady didn’t care about the damage
67 I hit my high school teachers parked car... i did not want to see him at school on Monday
68 Math is my least favorite subject, but I took a lot of math classes
69 I asked my grad date by having a police officer give him a subponea
70 I think being active is very important & love doing it with kids.
71 I hope my hair always stays blonde - no colour
72 Before i was married my initials SAS it was a nickname
73 Everyone at work calls me Susan (my real name)
74 Being an adult sunday school teacher was the scariest calling ever
75 I am glad to be Canadian
76 I thought i wanted to be a nurse growing up i think because my mom was i could never do what they do
77 I have probably donated blood over 20 times but don't like needles
78 I taught Sex Ed to Jr. high girls- question box bad idea
79 I liked being pregnant
80 Giving birth was way better than i anticipated ... it was so exciting and fun is that weird
81 I am good at typing with one hand and Sadie in the other.
82 it drives me crazy to hear people chew their food
83 i like to be organized, this doesn’t mean that I am
84 Being a mom is the best
85 I love watching Ryan be a dad
86 i don’t love cooking, but am trying to plan meals and do more, as it is my “job” now
87 I used to love baking, but don’t do it much anymore
88 i never studied or worked near as much as i should have in University, but i did have fun.
89 i was in Vancouver & never saw my brother that lives there. i might never live that down
90 i don’t like the smell of coffee
91 i hate the little creatures that rhyme nice. HATE
92 i love Sadie’s name, Ryan thought of it
93 i could/should be doing something else right now
94 i almost never wear heels, i have a bad ankle so i guess its not worth it
95 i worked the day i went into labor
96 lt will be weird to not be ‘students’ i think i’ll get used to it pretty quick
97 l would like someone to decorate my house
98 i am not a perfectionist
99 i am a people pleaser
100 i Love my life & wouldn’t change a thing!



This lil girl is making me smile everyday



We love trying to make her smile.

8 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

nice list! #14 & #17 I never would have guessed!!! hahahahah those are great. that little girl makes me smile too. great pics of her!

Oler Family said...

I loved reading this post! Too bad we didn't have this list at our last girls night when we played I have never!!! There is some serious dirt on you here!!!

Melissa said...

You are so funny! I can't believe someone puked on you....that's gross! Your little Sadie girl is adorable. I better have a girl next!!!

Anonymous said...

# 74 -- I wanted to do my lesson but read your blog instead.......found out we are the same even after almost one year
xoxo
mom

Mindi said...

Cute idea. I never did do this, but one day I will...I actually was with you a few several times when you have stalled in a standard vehicle...I was also with you when you crashed into the curb by the old police station by the merc! Good times!!

Just Rhonda said...

Great list!!! :)

LindsayB said...

well i guess #32 just might be right if you take #13 and #65-67 into consideration.

Jacklyn said...

Susie all i can say is that i am glad that i read your whole mile long list ...and all i can say is that you did NOT win the pizza eating contest I DID!!!! or at very least we tied...I expect a correction