Monday, November 5, 2007

Blessing Day & more

We blessed Sadie yesterday. Everything went just fine, Ryan's biggest concern was her crying during the blessing. She had a good cry before & was pretty good until the very end she started squirming and nearly slipped right out of their hands Ry even paused to make sure she was ok.
It was fun to have our families her for the weekend (it sure flies by). we love it when they come to visit. Thanks for everything!

She was blessed in a dress that is about 100 years old (my Grandma was blessed in it my mom, me & all my siblings, & now Sadie). She may be the last the dress is starting to wear thin.

Of course had to do the generation pic. All blessed in the dress. Thanks Granny B
I think my mom was smiling because she was so happy to be with all her grandkids AND because her & my dad are off to Mexico this week to soak in the sun. Jealous and wishin we were there too!

My sister in law Rhonda took pictures of Sadie at Thanksgiving when Sadie was only 2 weeks old and she gave them to me this weekend. Sadie looks so different now. Good thing we take so many pics so we don't forget how tiny they can be. Anyways Rhonda took some great pics and there are so many to choose from here are a few. OK more than a few












AND a Shout out to my brother Pete who unfortunately wasn't here this weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Hope you weren't celebrating alone. Since i have some shots from way back i thought i'd share. Pete is always good for a laugh & entertains the rest of us ( you were missed this weekend) We hope to see you at Christmas and anticipate any surprises you may have for the res of us!! especially gullable sweet me


pete & the boys at their fort, i think pete even slept in it. pete is holding the dead fish

6 comments:

Oler Family said...

That is so sweet that all you girls share the same blessing dress. She looked adorable! The pictures of you guys are really cute!!

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm impressed that the dress has lasted that long!! WOW! LOVE all the pics rhonda took. they turned out sooooo cute! love the family picture at the beginning. you look awesome!

LindsayB said...

i like the little boy pics at the end.

Mindi said...

very cute pics...especially the tu-tu one!

melissa said...

We have a blessing dress like that in our family, but I don't think it's quite as old. That's pretty cool. I love the picture of you holding Sadie in front of you and she's all curled up. Precious! I definitely laughed at the pics of the boys at the end too. Those are priceless.

Just Rhonda said...

i loooooooove those pictures of the little boys. :) some of my fav steed childhood ones. Love the picture of your little family at the beginning. Perfect!