Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We love visitors


Sadie & I had a random drop by from Lindsay & kids yesterday.  So exciting, I know!  I say random because we didn't know she was coming & caught us in our pj's at 11:00.  She sure put us to shame with 2 kids up and out and she was already done her workout at the gym.  Only pictures of the kids as you can imagine I was stylin in my jammies, and Lindsay does look pretty hot after a sweaty workout. ha ha

James & Sadie in their toques,  can you believe only 4 months apart
Alli had to break it up James was about to attack Sadie

Alli is the sweetest little girl to Sadie,  she is such a little mommy (I wonder where she learns it)  She always says "Hi Sadie, how ya doing"  and she is sure to give her a soother when she cries, and give pats to burp etc.  I think my favorite is when she sings songs for Sadie to go to sleep.  awwww

But on another note I think Lindsay better prepare herself seems Alli is gonna have more of a clue come Christmas, yesterday she was saying HO HO and then she said Santa.  Lindsay asked where she learned that .....TV.  Ha ha

8 comments:

LindsayB said...

ahhhh! now i'm a little embaressed about the whole alli learning from tv... and don't feel too bad about being in your pj's, james still was.

Oler Family said...

How cute are those pictures?! I'm gald that I'm not the only person in their pj's at 11:00. One day Jesse came home from work and said wow, the kids are ready for bed already. I hadn't even got them dressed that day...oops!!

Susie said...

***just a note Lindsay really doesn't let her Alli watch much T.V at all which is why it is funny. I have heard her say no to t.v way more than yes.

whitney said...

I can't believe how bit she is getting! I'm excited to see you both at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Those 3 look way too cute together. If you can stay in your pj's, why not? (You can just pretend its Christmas holidays or something). I like reading the 100 list to see if there things I don't about you and shesh there is, but at least your secrets are all in the open now.
Brooke

Anonymous said...

i think James is quite handsome in his togue. Sadie looks like an angel kind of like one I knew years ago
it's good you two keep in touch
xox
mom

Alysha Sladek said...

wow, it hasn't been that long since i last saw you and sadie's changed soooo much! love the pics!

Just Rhonda said...

CUTE pictures!!! So lucky that you guys can do that. :)