Saturday, December 15, 2007

Counting Down

I know I am not alone in this.  I am so excited for Ryan to be done his exams for the year.  We can finally all relax and spend some time with our families. YEAH!  It's crazy this is his last year he will have exams which is sooo exciting.  But that means next year we will be in the "real world"  this is great for many reasons, but I'm pretty sure he won't be getting a 2 week break from work for the holidays, so we will have to take advantage of this last long Christmas break.
Isn't this little girl growing so much?

I cannot believe how many hours he has spent at this spot studying.  
I also can't believe how many hours I have spent bouncing my little one on this ball. (if I want Ryan to study at home I have to keep her very quiet) 

So the last couple days it was warm enough we ventured out on some nice long walks

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi susie,
I too can not wait for exam time to be O-VER... we went to calgary for a week because it's hard to keep a 2 year old quiet... HOpefully in the new year we will be able to have a visit! Merry Christmas.
Michelle

Alysha Sladek said...

it'll be soooo nice to have exams all over with!!! woooohooooo! i can't believe how many hours you've spent on that ball. no wondering you're so stinkin' skiny ;)

LindsayB said...

haha, we are AAAALLLLL DONE school for now! you look a little tired on the ball, i feel for ya. that dang ball is a blessing and a curse.

Oler Family said...

I'm sad that the exams are over only because I love the random visits! I guess I'll just have to wait until April!!

Mindi said...

You are too cute! I did the bouncing ball thing too, then Jack gained too much weight and it was too hard for me! Hahaha! Oh, and yes, we are done finals too...but we still have 3 1/2 years left! Haha! WWaaaaaaahhhh!
Yer little princess sure looks cute!

Melissa said...

love the baby bjorn cover!!!

Just Rhonda said...

The ball for you too???? Glad to hear that works for you! And I can't wait for your exams to be over too!

melissa said...

haha! Oh man, I could not stop laughing at the picture of you and Sadie on your walk. She's just a little white puff sticking out of that carrier! haha It totally looks fake, like you're carrying a doll. Ok...well, she's getting bigger and cuter with each post.