Sunday, December 2, 2007

Daddy Daughter

Happy Birthday to Ryan!! He has always been pretty low key about birthdays, for a few reasons i think he is just a typical guy that REALLY doesn't care about big celebrations,
it has always been right before his school gets really busy with final exams,
and I usually don't make a big fuss either.
But this year I did manage to make him a cake & we did go out.

Sadie got him a cute little book. I made him read it to her.
Here is Sadie living up to the name she is totally Daddy's little Princess

Ryan let me snap a few of the 2 of them together
















Are these not the cutest pictures, ah love her!!






7 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! Hope it was a good one! Sadie looks darling in that dress!! What a sweetheart!

Mindi said...

Oh Susie, she is so cute! Looks like a happy little baby, we like them happy!! Josh is the same way about birthdays, so it's not just Ryan!

Oler Family said...

I love her little dress! She is so cute! I cherish my pictures of Liv and Jesse. I love it when dads are crazy about their daughters! Where did you go for Ryan's birthday? Happy Birthday Ryan!

whitney said...

Such a cute little girlie girl!
Happy Birthday Ryan and good luck with finals!

Melissa said...

ok i love sadie's shoes and her plaid tartan dress, she's ready for Christmas!

KellyLady said...

Sadie is beautiful! She makes me want to have a pink one! Am enjoying your posts...keep them coming!

Just Rhonda said...

Nice dress :) Looks totally cute on her! And happy birthday to Ryan! It's a good day.