Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What's new?

There is not too much happening around our place.  Ryan is writing his 1st exam today and then he finishes on the 19h Yeah!  He is trying to make us all smarter and reminds me I need to use my brain.  Sooo last night I studied with him ha ha... i think he just wanted to wooo me with all his knowledge.  I was impressed but will be glad when he is done and can really hang out with us.   So as I said nothing to new around here but I can't let a week go by with out pictures so here we go.  
And the other day Ryan called me on his way home it was pretty late, and he asked if Sadie was still up I secretly wanted to say "No she's gone to bed, you should've come home earlier." but she was still awake and really after a long day in the books he loves to come home to see Sadie, so of course he did! 
 And this may shock some & maybe i shouldn't share this but oh well.  Ryan changed his 1st poopy diaper...kinda pathetic.  it was funny to watch him & well we gave her a bath after... translation more work for me. 







8 comments:

LindsayB said...

cute pics. loving the bows.

Alysha Sladek said...

she's just so darn cute!!! i love that you had to give her a bath after he changed her. nice. hahahaha

Oler Family said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks! She is soooo cute! Every day she gets cuter and cuter...How is that possible?

LindsayB said...

and oh my woooorrrrd. i forgot to mention, as IF ryan just changed his first poppy pants. you are much to good to him. derek was impressing all the nurses the first day alli was born changing her poopy diapers. oh sorry i forgot to call you back today, tomorrow i guess.

Mindi said...

She is so adorable! I love the black and white pics, did you take them or Rhonda? Super cute either way!
And by the way, Josh only has changed 2 poopy diapers, the 1st 2 in the hospital! Now it's all on me!

Rashelle said...

I love her hat she looks so cute!

whitney said...

Brad was right in on the diapers, love it.
Come home soon so I can see you two!

melissa said...

Sadie is ADORABLE!!! I'm super sad I didn't stop by and see you guys when I was up there forever ago. I would have loved to hold the little princess. Oh well, another time I guess.