Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm back.... finally

It seems like its been sooo long, well we are back from our family vacation. Yep I guess we are for real now, we went to Mexico just the 3 of us. We all had a great time relaxing, eating, napping, playing in the ocean/pool, and that was the pretty much it, of course we took tons of pictures, its so easy to do when you have a baby with you . Anyway the Mexicans & many tourists loved Sadie. During dinner some of the girls would come and wisk her away and play with her, a lot of baby talk (minimal english for them, if we stayed a little ok a lot longer I think Sadie's first word maybe Aloa). Even the little kids thought she was pretty cute I was in the kids pool and my personal fav was "is that your sister?" ha ha and one more "mom is that a doll?" So Sadie made the trip a little more entertaining & Ryan got used to babies as the conversation starter. OK Warning Tons of pictures!
1st family beach vacation


daddy's little girl


enjoying walks & runs on the beach

Sadie was a pretty good little traveller


oh did I mention we did some reading




I loved it when she crashed so quickly at nap time, cause at night sometimes she didn't & we can't blame her some nights her schedule was more like our schedule.



She loved her pool time, it's so fun when you can choose your pool



Of course she had to try out the ocean



The move update we are starting to get settled in her in Calgary. Next time I think I want to move just remind me what a hassle it is. We have been with out a few things for a while like until yesterday no phone, internet, t.v, washer, dryer, and as of Sunday night I have no car or husband (he will be back today, Yeah). I felt seriously out of touch, plus no friends ok just missing all the girls in Edmonton. Its weird not knowing where everything is in the city, but well figure it out soon enough. I'll give Cow-town a chance before I form too many opinions.

We also celebrated our 4th anniversary and we are still just as happy as ever! I love Ryan so much and we are so perfect for each other. He makes me smile everyday. He is such a great husband & dad too! Just the other day he said I thought we were happy just the 2 of us, I didn't think we could be this happy. I hope this is always true our lives & love just keep getting better. I love my man so much & could go on & on. Love you Ry

AND the celebrations don't stop there I had my 1st mothers day Ryan was soo good to me. Funny we celebrate moms & its like he did all the mom things so nice, and I got some extra zzz's. sleep is a pretty precious gift to me THANK YOU!

14 comments:

Jaime said...

Your trip look so fun, I'm glad Sadie was a good girl for you! She looks so cute in her swimsuits. Hope everything is going well in Calgary and you are getting settled in.

LindsayB said...

nerd, calling it cowtown.
i NEED to go to mexico (to be said in alli's i need voice)
i recall a family picture where alli is wearing a shiny pink shirt and shorts and i am wearing a pink ruffly shirt. get your own clothes. jkjk.
MISS YOU!!!

Just Rhonda said...

So that means you have a phone??? Call and tell me your number.
And LOVE all the pictures!!!!! Looks like a fun time!

Oler Family said...

Yeah susie! I'm so glad you're up and running again! I've missed your blog! It looks like you had a blast in Mexico. That little Sadie seriously DOES look like a doll, she is adorable! You got some GREAT pictures! I miss you but you're going to LOVE Calgary!

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm so glad you're back blogging!! your trip looks like it was so much fun. great pictures!! i'm glad your phone, etc are FINALLY up and running.. jeepers! ;) calgary's not that bad, you'll get used to it. we sure do miss you guys up here though!! give sadie a big kiss from us!

whitney said...

Very jealous of your vacation, but you guys deserve it! Looks like you had tons of fun. Can't wait to come see your new house sometime!

KellyLady said...

Your pictures are awesome! Glad you had such a good time and that you are getting used to Calgary. At least you're closer to Raymond then some of us!

Mindi said...

Yay! She wore our swimsuit we gave her to Mexico! I'm so glad it worked out, and with a matching hat! Yay! I'm also excited you are in Calgary. Fun for you! Oh, and that picture of Ryan and SAdie in the sun with the ocean is adorable, good job capturing that!

Amelia said...

Oh yea! It looks like you had a great time. I LOVE that picture of Ryan holding Sadie up in the ocean! The color is cool. Photoshop? Anyway, Enjoy Calgary! My little brother is coming there on his mission! He reports July 23. Look out for Elder Crippen!

The Coopers said...

Hey Susie and Ryan! I saw you blog on Chelsea's so thought i would check it out.. didnt know you guys had a little girl.. she is a doll..

Jeremy's mom actually just said she ran into you guys on temple grounds the other day, small world.

Sounds like your trip was awesome.. your so brave to take your little one with you too..

Well look forward to reading your blog!

The Coopers

Jess said...

Ok what an awesome trip. It looks like you had an awesome time. I hope you are enjoying your new place and settling in.

Shannan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannan said...

Suz, looks like you had a blast. Did you hear about my good news? I'm pregnant. Looking at your pictures with your little cutie, makes me want to have my baby a lot faster. I am so excited to be a momma. Love ya . Have fun being back, away from the beach.

Shannan said...

Suz, looks like you had a blast. Did you hear about my good news? I'm pregnant. Looking at your pictures with your little cutie, makes me want to have my baby a lot faster. I am so excited to be a momma. Love ya . Have fun being back, away from the beach.