Monday, November 16, 2009

guess who is .....

HAVING A BABY!!
My little sister Brooke is preggers. It is her first, I am so excited for both Brooke & Brett. They are gonna have the cutest kids, how do I know?
I had to dig this out of the photo archives, I don't think they were even engaged here.

They are gonna be the best parents. How do I know??

They are the Best Aunt AND Uncle. They are always super fun for the kids. I sure hope this baby doesn't take up tooo much attention. he he

They'll play with the kids for hours, but I still remember as soon as Sadie screamed or cried she handed her right back to mommy. Oh I can't wait to see her with a crying baby of her own.

Brooke is gonna be a great mom. I remember when she was visiting in NY & we made her push Sadie in the stroller (she was kinda nervous) ok it was New York. I wanted to see if she had the baby itch.

I can't wait to see her cute lil preggo belly. I really can't believe she kept the baby secret from me for sooo long. After all when I saw her in August I tried to get it out of her, I suspected she was but alas she said NOPE. I persisted and harassed her Lindsay even joined in, and then I even confessed that I was barely pregnant. She said congrats. So there you have it I came out and announced my baby news first only to be burned later on when she tells me she is a month ahead of me. What a girl! I still can't believe she did that to me come on right ya gotta spill your secrets to your sister right? Oh well I can't help but be so happy for them and now our little ones will be a month apart. She is due in March & me in April, making me 18 weeks and her 23 weeks. Yeah. We are excited!

24 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

alrighty - that's exciting news for BOTH you and Brooke!
Tell Brooke I said congrats!
and congrats to you Susie! Cousins the same age is always a blast. Hope you're both feeling fabulous!

Shelley said...

I'm so excited for Brooke and for you! That makes you and me both 18weeks!

Just Rhonda said...

ah i never got you the picture. SORRY. And yep I am super excited for you BOTH! ")

Candice said...

Secretly, I've been waiting for you to announce that you are preggo! Come on, I just knew you would have to be coming out with more.....Sadie is just too cute! Congrats to both of you!

Jordana said...

Congrats Susie! It's so fun having cousins close together. Hope you're feeling good, do you know what you're having yet?

Jaime said...

Congrats to you and Brooke! How fun that your kids will be the same age.

Sim said...

awww so fun!! that will the best for them growing up!! cute lil prego sisters!!

whitney said...

Your lucky I already knew about you because I would be mad if I found out by you slipping it into a post about Brook!
Oh wait, I think everyone found out about Finn by a stupid prego tracker on my sidebar of my blog... I take it back!
Congrats to you both!

LindsayB said...

i'm so excited for brooke and brett, they will be so so so great. but it is sad to lose the fun aunt with no kids. i guess i'll catch the next round.

Kristin Ross said...

Congrats to both of you!

Ashley Dawn said...

Did you already announce you were pregnant and I just missed it? CONGRATS! So exciting! It's so fun to have cousins so close in age.
PS - is that Brett Bevans?

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Congrats to both of you!!!!

Fun to be preggers together.

lynz said...

congrats girlies! that's so exciting and wow is right about her holding that back - there is no way i could have with 2 sisters harrassing me! yay for cute little close cousins :)

Alysha Sladek said...

cute post. congrats to both of you!!

Rashelle said...

Congrats on the big news! It will be so fun to have kids that close in age. I guess this makes it harder to share the maternity clothes.

Oler Family said...

OH my goodness!!!! Congratulations! Oh how I wish that I could wait to announce being pregnant at 18 weeks!!! That will be so fun to have babies so close to eachother! Yeah!!

ashley b said...

Congratulations Susie! That is so exciting.

Fast Eddie said...

Yayyy, a sister for Sadie.

Brooke said...

Glad, I could join your double announcement post, but wait where's your pic? Sorry, I knew if I spilled I was spilling to everyone.

Melissa said...

Congrats... 2 is twice the fun!!!!!

the Goodbrands said...

CONGRATS SUSIE!!! that is SOOOO exciting!!!

KellyLady said...

Congrats to both of you!

houseofhud said...

That will be fun to have cousins so close in age. Too bad you don't live closer together!

Jess said...

Yeah so exciting for both you and Brooke. Congrats and I hope you are feeling great.