Thursday, November 5, 2009

All Halloweened Out

Wasn't Halloween soo much fun? A little late, almost too late to put up Halloween pics, but here there are anyway. I took Sadie out before Halloween and we had a photo shoot in her costume, she totally loved it. Really she just thought we were on a great nature walk, it was fun. Can I have too many pictures of her dressed up?








I do feel like after looking around in the blog world that bumble bee was costume of the year. Maybe I noticed a lot because Sadie was one, but whatev it was still pretty stinking cute. I guess if I wanna be one of a kind I better get back to the homemade costumes. It's a good thing she LOVED her costume because she wore it out a few different times during the week.

Playgroup Halloween Party


Church Party
weeeeee, this was worth the wait.

Met Alysha and kids at the mall for round 1 of trick or treating

The real deal. She loved it, except the spooky houses in the neighborhood.

I do love that as long as Sadie's treats are outta sight she doesn't even ask for them, but dang it I know exactly where they are. I'm glad she didn't get too much candy for moi.
What's with it everyone is so glad Halloween is over and is all getting ready for Christmas. Yikes! Isn't it like 2 months away. Maybe I'll get the Christmas crafty bug or something, look out.

15 comments:

Candice said...

Susie - NEVER to late to post cute pics of Sadie girl! I am with you....Christmas what? Chill people, I love the holiday season too but we have Turkey day still to get through and then I'll be all ready for the Christmas/Holiday season. Don't get me wrong, it is my favorite time of the year but let's NOT rush it. Sadie is growing up so fast!

Ashley Dawn said...

She is SUCH a doll. Love the Pics in Fish Creek Park... She's absolutely adorable!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Love the costume. It was totally cute!!! She is looking so grown up.

whitney said...

Such a cute costume! Love the little stripee tights. So glad it was decent weather eh.

Just Rhonda said...

Yep she's cute. And i love that costume!!!

Oler Family said...

You can never have too many halloween pictures! What a cutie! I have the Christmas bug too. Our tree is up, we are ready to go!

Alysha Sladek said...

cute pictures. you can never have too many that's for sure. i need to do a little shoot with will and alivia even though it's over. thanks for braving the mall with us. we had a great time :)

The Bullknitter said...

She is bee-utiful.

Bree Johnson said...

oh just love thaht cute girlie

Carla McDaniel said...

she is the cutest little thing in her costume!!! i love it on her. and yeah for you taking some great pics of her before hand. they look great as does she :)

LindsayB said...

oh my heavens it's a hurricane here today and COLD. BUT it has to be worse in card brian told us some siding blew off the other day. and i was like what day? it wasn't even windy here?

LindsayB said...

ps i swear i commented on this post the other day, guess not. costume of the year is a success.

Em and Tom said...

Looks like tonz of fun! I think she was one of the cutest little bumblebees ever!
Oh and Christmas is not the "Next Big Thing" I have two words for you, New Moon November 2oth and no I haven't had my ticket for over a month or anything!

Lyndsey said...

I also saw a few bumblebees, but Sadie tops them all!! What a cute costume. And such good pictures - nice work!

Jess said...

Love the bee costume totally adorable.