Wednesday, June 9, 2010

baby blessing

On Sunday Ryan blessed Hannah. It was a special day that we spent with our families. Families are the best and we are so glad that Hannah is a part of ours. I know she will be a sweet little girl in our family and it is exciting to see her change every day.

The Dress
This dress is the same one Sadie was blessed in, and me, and my mom, and my grandma. Pretty amazing and special. It is 100 years old. I think it it so beautiful and delicate, perfect for Hannah.


I think it was so sweet to hear all the special things Ryan had to say about Hannah. What a special little bond between a dad & his little girl.

I've said before how much Sadie adores Hannah, and it hasn't changed. Let's just say that we never need to ask her to give her kisses or hugs, in fact it's quite the opposite, "give Hannah some space."


classic 3 generations

All the grand kids at the end of the day

Then it hit & Sadie crashed, nothing would keep her awake.

Lindsay might kill me for putting this up, but i tell ya it's so classic them. If there is the slightest of chance to squeeze in Sunday afternoon nap, they make it happen, even for 5 minutes.

15 comments:

Jaime said...

Such great pictures, Sadie's hair is getting so long, it looked so cute curled like that. Hannah looks very sweet, hope to meet her soon!

H and E said...

She is still so precious, we still need to get together so I can see this little one! I love the dress. Blakely also wore a dress that was old and has been worn by all the girls over the generations, it makes it so much more special!

Alysha Sladek said...

how wonderful to be able to use a dress that's been used by so many generations! SUSIE I'm SOOO sorry!! I completely forgot about the headband!! SORRY!!!!!

Sim said...

I love these! I'm so sad I couldn't be there!! You got such good pictures, gorgeous baby girls!!

lynz said...

haha - love the snoozin baldry clan! hannah's little dress is so cute and so cool that it's so old and has been worn by so many amazing women before her :) your girls are darling!

Mindi said...

I love that idea of you using the same dress! Adorable pics!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I can't believe there's that many steed grandchildren now! It's so fun to see.
Hannah's dress (and Sadie's, and your's, and your mom's, etc.) is beautiful and so special that you've all worn it.
Your girls are beautiful!

Just Rhonda said...

that picture of L & D cracks me UP! :) It was a great day and I'm glad we could be there.

LindsayB said...

i love it! it was such a fun day. the sadie hannah pics are perfection. and dang, i had no idea that pic was taken. seriously, we are the worst parents. alli is a lost little chid while her parents are sleeping. why do i need so much sleep?

Fight Coalition said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arrington's said...

Such a fun reason for a family get together! Sadie and Hannah are so sweet I love the pictures of them together sweet sweet family.

houseofhud said...

Hannah is so adorable. She already looks so grown up! We are sad we had to miss the blessing. Couldn't be two places at once!!!

Brooke said...

So glad I finally got to hold that sweet little Hannah. Sadie is even cuter with her in real life. How many pics is there of Lins sleeping now?

melissa said...

Your girls are so cute! Hannah looks like a sweetheart and I loooove all the pics. You look amazing too...ps!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures Susie, I love the old dress - how special!