Thursday, June 24, 2010

'bout time

IT is AbOut TiME......

the rain stops so we can get out and enjoy the glorious months of summer. Although this girl couldn't be happier with gumboots, umbrella and rain and puddles to play in.

Ryan stop asking for kisses on Fathers Day if he doesn't enjoy them, cause the slobbery wet ones are here to stay

We all get out and do some yard work.

We enjoy the nights where, my kid is totally played out from the day, and falls asleep without much of a fuss.

I realize that a new baby has been the best new 'toy'/ source of entertainment and torture (ok not really, but kinda) for Sadie. What can I say babies are fun, and amazingly resilient, right?
That Sadie learns about weenie roasts and more importantly s'mores.

I realize that my kids WILL be entertained by technology and they will love it and even learn from it. It is a toss up who will know more about technology than me, grandpa or my own kids
I show you all the cutest quilt Grandma B made for Hannah.
AND another one a friend made that is the same pattern and so cute too!
I show you how much bigger cousin Gavin is then Hannah. (he is 1 month older) He will be tall.

You see how much Sadie LOVES these little babies, and finds her way into pretty much every picture.
I take some pics of JUST Hannah.

that kids can make me laugh even when they are sleeping.
I realize I just can't get enough of these 2, and they feel the same.

11 comments:

McCandless Co. said...

Suzie your girls are absolutely Beautiful....I thought it was bout time I made a comment about them!

Just Rhonda said...

aww Cute pics Sus!

Melissa said...

You have such cute little girls. And i love those quilts i actually bought that pattern when i was home visiting, hopefully mine turns out as cute.

Stephanie said...

Susie,
Sadie is seriously the cutest girl I have ever seen. I think I say that everytime I look at pictures of her on your blog. And Hannah of course is adorable too. I can't believe how tall Brooke's little guy is!

whitney said...

Love all the pictures! I have one of Finn in the swing with all Roman's toys around him too.

Brooke said...

I love the pic of Sadie standing in the rain, but how is she so tan already. I can't wait to see you guys next week.

Mindi said...

I love those quilts. I've made rag quilts out of that same material for Joshs' sister. I lvoe it!

Dorienne said...

I love all the sleeping pictures you post. Makes me want a nap.

Ashley Dawn said...

They are so cute!! It was fun to see you for a split second at Costco. We'll have to hang out some time soon...

Em and Tom said...

So sweet! When do I get to see you?

Alysha Sladek said...

how did I just notice you posted? man am i behind the times hahah
Your girls are adorable!! Thanks for the fun night :)