Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Everyday

I get variations on this little show everyday. It's hard to believe that I will forget exactly how this is right here right now with 2 little kids & me. My sister kept telling me ya gotta get Sadie on video, cause you'll forget how her little voice sounds and well you know just how little and sweet they are. So I caught this the other day, I promise she is not hyping it up at all for the camera. At first I had to hide the camera or she wouldn't do it. Anyways its definitely long so tune out whenever, after 30 seconds you get the gist of it. It definitely counts as my daily entertainment around here.




Having 2 kids is great! I'm learning new things each day... like how fast this little sequence of events can unfold.
It starts soo soo sweet, and I feel the need to capture it on camera...
then it turns into a little playful fun game of hiding under the blanket

then come the smooches and the Sadie just can't get close enough

but in the end babies are amazing and resilient, thank heavens.

Sadie is not the only little girl that loves baby Hannah. yes if you look closely these girls are naked.... from swimming.

Here Ryan is "coaching" Sadie on how to just look and talk to Hannah from a distance, I appreciate his efforts and I'm sure it will catch on soon.

Life is not perfect & I have had days where I wish I could bribe Hannah with a treat and shove a soother in Sadie's mouth, but I think that is perfectly normal right?
p.s. did I mention she just figured out how to climb into Hannah's crib. It was the one safety zone, & I had even used the line "if you don't give Hannah some space she will go in the crib."

13 comments:

Jackie said...

I agree...it IS a good thing babies are resilient! They are both so cute!

Em and Tom said...

So darling! i love that she loves her so much!
Don't feel bad about the movie. New moms need to sleep when they can! We had lots of good times together this trip. I wish I could be like Jack and stay for a long time. Maybe when the kids get a little older I'll attempt the trip without Tom sometime.
p.s. for some reason I'm Tom tonight and I'm too lazy to figure out how to fix it:)

LindsayB said...

i just watched the whole video and peed my pants laughing. i love it! she is crazy. you can't buy a toy like hannah too bad for me.

motherofangels said...

That video was really cute, and I made it more than 30 seconds... it was so entertaining!

Dorienne said...

Just so precious. What a great big sister Sadie is.

Jaime said...

I think its a good thing babies are made of rubber! Cute video, you can tell she just loves Hannah so much. I agree 2 kids is great, and I think it gets more fun the older the baby gets!

Jessica said...

ha ha! you have your hands full! My kids are a bit older so Aniston has been spared a bit.But when Bryton was a baby I had to lock her in her room while I had a shower or while she napped because Jackson was much like Sadie! Pretty soon they will be best of friends!

H and E said...

Umm can I please borrow Sadie to entertain Blakely for a couple hours, just watching the video Blakely was loving it!!!!
They are so cute and it is good to know 2 isn't too hard and you can survive! ha ha

Stephanie said...

Sadie is the best big sister! So cute!

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahha that video is hilarious!! so glad you got that on tape. I need to get a video camera. I keep thinking the same thing - that I'll forget what they were like at this stage.

Rashelle said...

Your girls look so cute! Great video of Sadie, she definitely loves her sister.

Brooke said...

Sadie is hilarious. Great video.

Brittany said...

i'm actually surprised that it took 2 1/2 minute for hannah to kind of cry...all those lion rarrs were quite ferocious