Friday, October 8, 2010

it's fall & we're loving it



What can I say we are really just loving the great weather we are having & keep wondering when it will be leaving us. I just love spending the days outside. We took in not one but 2 little fall outings to different corn mazes around Calgary. We went to the Calgary Corn Maze & the kids were in heaven we literally had the place to ourselves us and the 2 other families with us.
these bouncy pillows are seriously so much fun, kids & adults.

Loving some time at the park. It was awesome 3 in the afternoon again had the place to ourselves Sadie played, Hannah slept and so did I. Life is grand.

I love how it looks like these 2 are deep in the forest exploring.

Happy Hannah in the swing

Sadie loved the corn maze, she loved leading the pack and choosing the path.


3 comments:

H and E said...

I just did a post with basically the same title, we must be on the same page. It was so fun seeing your guys the other night, we need to do it more often!

Just Rhonda said...

It's so fun when you get to a great place and not many people are there! So rare in Calgary area too!! Looks like fun!

Em and Tom said...

Awwwwww. Shut up, you have such cute kids! Hey I wasn't finished my post when you saw it. I put up some pics, and Lays and Tom sing. No I am not lying, he really sings!