Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Here we are

We got some family pics done & I just love them. Anything else I can think of to write right now sounds cheesy to me. Sooooo I love my family, they are the greatest and I don't think the four of us could be much happier together. mmmmwah!
Except for the fact that it has been recommended that I try altering my diet and I feel like I am going to die... I am depriving myself of chocolate. It's just about the hardest thing I have ever done & I am still failing.













Our pictures were done by Alysha Sladek photography and she is so amazingly talented and awesome at what she does.

15 comments:

whitney said...

Why are you giving up chocolate?!
Cute family pics! So sad we missed Alden's baptism, we could have seen you.

houseofhud said...

Seriously....cutest family ever! Love the pictures.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Great photos! I love all of them.

Do you look at them over and over again several times a day? Thats what I do when I get new family photos.

LindsayB said...

these are so great. i second christy's comment, haha, love it cause it's true, well for me and her i guess.

Mindi said...

Very cute!!! I love them. But giving up chocolate...unheard of!

Just Rhonda said...

Love the pictures!!! :)

Rashelle said...

The pictures turned out so nice. I love the girls outfits they look so cute.

Jackie said...

Susie, your family is sooooo cute...I love the last picture! Darling!

Alysha Sladek said...

you're such a cute family!

Brooke said...

Cutest pictures. Why are you giving up chocolate? That just seems cruel and unnecessary.

Stephanie said...

Susie, I love your family pictures. Every one of them is so cute. Such cute kids and you look great too, of course!

lynz said...

those are some of the cutest family pictures i have EVER seen! such a beautiful family :) love that blond hair and those brown eyes!

Kamry Low said...

you have the cutest family! I cant believe how grown up your girls look. Great colors!

Jess said...

Cute family pics!! Good luck on giving up chocolate at Halloween. Seriously you are my hero!!!

Christal said...

these are so cute susie you have a beautiful family! I love your shirt too where is it from?? Beautiful color on you!