Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween


Now that Halloween has come and gone I can share our costumes and what not. With 2 girls I think we opted for the cute over the spooky this year. Meet the cutest flamingo & strawberry ever.
Sadie can be brave sometimes, but when she sees something scary or spooky she is usually not a fan. I think she did some thinking and realized some monsters are not real or not scary if you're with your mom or dad. Even Batman was scary until she found out cousin James was being that.It's not Halloween if you don't carve a pumpkin right? All these things that I thought we should be doing to complete Halloween. But if I am doing it for the my kids I should see if they actually like it. All along Sadie was so excited to carve a pumpkin and curious to see what inside. She was disappointed and disgusted by what she saw... pumpkin guts. She hung around while we did the dirty work, at least she admired it for a good while.


It was so stinking nice before the girls went out I took a few pics of them in costume, seriously couldn't resist their cuteness.
I just told Sadie where to stand and she totally pulled the stand on one leg like a flamingo, it was awesome. She was into it, just ask her she'll do it anytime now, she's been practising.


The actual trick or treating was a hit! She totally loved it, she raced around the neighborhood and wanted to go to every single house... we didn't. But of course she has a ridiculous amount of candy and I am debating what we should do with it all.

9 comments:

Jaime said...

Same thing happened at our house with the pumpkin. I guess we try again next year right?
For sure the cutest flamingo and strawberry I have ever seen--great costumes!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Oh man, I LOVE that flamingo costume!!! So cute.

Alysha Sladek said...

did you make those??? they're adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

what's up I am looking for men to come to my Guild Caesary come check it out. and join my guild please! hawks raiders at http://www.lekool.com. Been playing Caesary game for 6 weeks. Caesary has been the best browser game in a long time!

[url=http://caesary.lekool.com]Caesary[/url]
[url=http://caesary.lekool.com]browser based[/url]
[url=http://video.lekool.com]Game Videos[/url]
[url=http://dc.lekool.com]Game Videos[/url]

LindsayB said...

turned out soooooo cute. i love the pumpkin guts, disapointed and disgusted. she needs to rough it up a bit more with the baldrys. i couldn't keep my kids out of it! ok i made that up, but it would seem like a likely story though right?

Jess said...

Love her costume!!! Did you make them? They are so cute!!

Em and Tom said...

Shut Up! That flamingo costume is darling!!! Looks like tonz of fun. Miss ya.

Life Is Golden said...

I love love love the girl's costumes. They both look adorable.

Brooke said...

Sadie's flamingo is just amazing, and Hannah's a cute little strawberry.