Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Comeback... day 5

Somethings that make you happy. Of course there are lot of things that make me happy. Like when Ryan leaves my fav chocolate bar on the counter, getting good mail, peace & quiet, girls nights, Slurpee, sleep, good hair days, and I could go on.
Mostly it is my family.

These 3 are what make my world go round.

I absolutely adore the relationship these 2 have. Sadie is 100% sweet to her, and even if her sweet looks a little rough to me, it still makes Hannah laugh and smile. Some days I just can't get enough of these 2 together.
Wouldn't you smile if someone was making a funny face 3 inches from your face.
This is so precious to me. Sadie is showing and telling Hannah "I love you this much"
A few things that make me happy in this picture. first I love getting away for the day with just me and my kids its so fun not to worry about anything and just play. Wide open spaces, being outside, mountains, sunshine and all that.

I love these 2 together. Sadie adores her dad. I just get a kick out of all the things she wants to do just like her dad. She loves to see him off every morning with her own run hug and a "have a good day dad" She is even more excited when he comes home. At first I was maybe a tad jealous of their own special time they shared, but now I just love watching it.

Lastly is this. This is Ryan & I pre marriage but engaged. No one can stay in that phase forever, but it is so funny to look back at it now. Don't get me wrong we are more in love than ever today, but at this point we were over the top for each other. Ryan would do anything for me. So here we are Christmas Eve at my house preforming "Baby it's Cold Outside" I think it is safe to say you will never see a repeat performance of this by us. Unless maybe.... no I look ridiculous so nope.

5 comments:

houseofhud said...

I wanna hear a repeat performance!!! I really liked this post. Your family is so adorable!

Brooke said...

I just wish I had a Sadie to entertain Gavin.

Jaime said...

I would love to see a repeat performance!

LindsayB said...

bahahaha, i can't believe you put that pic up! we are bring in it back this year, couples must perform!

Alysha Sladek said...

I want to see that one!!! hahah that would've been awesome