Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm joining in! day 1

I just got this from another blogger who got it from another and I think I'm gonna join in too, everyone should. It's the 15 day challenge. Just when I think is the whole blogging thing gonna die out, because sometimes I just don't feel like blogging. I join this whole 15 day challenge. When I heard 15 day challenge initially I was thinking I would lose weight, eat healthier, run faster, have a cleaner house, something to make me a better person, but if I can stick with this I guess I will be around here more and a blogging blogger I will be.

Day 1-Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts



Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3-Your siblings and parents
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry and why

Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-Some pictures you love
Day 15- pictures of your Dream house

So this is where the 15 interesting facts about me come in...

1. I usually go to bed with my socks on, but take them off at some point in bed.
2. I have never been to the eye dr. to get my eyes checked - I think I can see just fine.
3. I do a lot of online window shopping, but not near as much of the buying - there is something about walking out of store with something.
4. Even though I know it's pretty easy to at least put on a little mascara, lately there have been more days sans make up than with.
5. I am now looking forward to cold winter nights with my new peppermint syrup for hot chocolate
6. It drives me crazy when I call my husbands cell phone and he doesn't answer, come on ya got the phone use it, plus it's ME your wife.
7. I think about small town living vs. the city life often, pros and cons with both for sure. I am happy here, but sometimes it would be nice....
8. I had SERIOUS issues learning to drive a standard I was brutal, I thought it was completely normal to stall and so did my friends.
9. I love that I have friends in Calgary- ones that will come over even when I am in my pyjamas
10. I am bad for not always locking my vehicle when I am out and about, maybe because I have locked my keys in my car one too many times.
11. It is getting to me that I get very little sleep when I have a baby, (I wonder what it is like to have a baby that sleeps through the night or at least a few hours) I am surviving but it is making me mental.
12. I think its about time I start trying a few more things to domesticate myself, let's try making bread or some rolls perhaps.
13. I once tried to get fired from a job - I brought my friend along and what do you know the next week.... I was let go. thanks Em.
14. I used to dream about what I would do if I won the lottery, thanks to my husband and growing up I am a bit more realistic now.
15. I can only wink with one eye, and Sadie can't wink at all -but she keeps trying - how was that for random.


my blog... no make up, no sleep, no shame here. I may just have to post another tomorrow when I am all 'done up' ha ha

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

AWESOME!! I might just have to jump on the bandwagon ;)

Life Is Golden said...

I loved all 15 facts... and you are not alone in the sans make-up, it's not so much the putting on... it's the having to wash off later.

LindsayB said...

i did learn how NOT to drive a standard from watching what you did. plus i want a little of that hot chocolate! glad you joined!

Carla McDaniel said...

okay...what a great idea. think i might have to join in too. thanks to those 15 facts...i know a bit more about you. and sounds like you are not alone on the sans make up thing. i don't wear it as much as i probably should too.