Monday, November 15, 2010

day 4

Something You Are Looking Forward To

Of course the first thing that came to my mind is when I can train this one to sleep through the night, but whatev.

So I guess I am looking forward to Christmas. Really why not. Not so much for me, but for the kids. It is really starting to get magical for Sadie and she just eats it up. Not to mention the whole santa's elf thing which is starting to work like a charm, I WILL be using this many times for the next month and a half. What is not to love about Christmas, there is the magic of the season, family, friends, chocolate and treats, so so many things to do and see. I'm excited to enjoy the whole season of it. I think Christmas morning will be fun & exciting for Sadie, if opening the mail is any indication of the excitement, its gonna be good.
Last week in the mall Sadie got to see a snow fairy, and Snow queen who gave her snow all the way from the North Pole, and then she saw Rudolph she was so excited.

9 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I am impressed that she wasn't creeped out by the reindeer. Grace would have screamed!

Who doesn't love Christmas!!!!

LindsayB said...

i wanted to put christmas, but i decided my house is above the christmas thing right now. and in that one pic when you are a baby doesn't pete's face look like a james face? love the oldies.

Jaime said...

I would put Christmas too!

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't wait for Christmas! I was going to put up the decorations yesterday, but we have to move some of our chairs downstairs, and that just wouldn't work with the HP party coming up ;)

Brooke said...

I can't wait either, but I do feel like the Christmas lights start earlier and earlier.

Sim said...

ooh, that looks like fun! we have to take the girls there together!! i like this 15 day thing idea...too bad I don't think i can commit!!!

Jacklyn said...

Santa's a commie!!! hehe I love Christmas too and it's a shame Lily and Sadie can't have a tea party together, they would be so cute, your girls are the cutest, I love Sadie's hair!

Christy said...

ummm... I thought you said you wern't a quitter? get typing missy.

Em and Tom said...

HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!! I miss you and Edmonton, and the BUS and our stupid job!!!! loveya