Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 6

A song that makes you cry

I don't consider myself a crier, so I had to think for a bit on this one. Sometimes its more the situation or feelings that bring on the tears and then the song seems to hold the emotion for me. Anyways I haven't listened to this song forever but it is a good for a cry sometimes. Jane Siberry It Can't Rain All the time. This song actually reminds me of my brother Ryan... okay now I want to cry. He died my grade 12 year, and I am so glad I have days or moments where I remember something about him or us or whatever. I first heard this song from him. It was just one from his huge alphabetized cd collection. I totally remember my friends and I admiring his cd collection, and taking some out and he knew right away the ones we took. The message just gets me, to me there is a lot of different emotions in it.


Day 7
Your favorite movie.
I wish I could think of a favorite movie. I like to watch just about any type of movie. I love sitting back with my popcorn and drink and just being entertained. However, I almost always fall asleep in movies. I rarely watch a movie more than once. That being said, I can almost guarantee no one else will say this is even on their top ten but here it is I really do love this movie
Cheaper by the Dozen

Usual Suspects -it's so been years since I remember watching this.

All the goodies from high school that I have watched too many times. Happy Gilmore, Tommy Boy, Billy Madison.
I can't be bothered to try to get these pictures uploaded but I'm sure it would've added to this post.

2 comments:

motherofangels said...

Oh, wow. I had no idea about your brother. That has got to be hard! Brothers are a very special thing to us girls... at least mine is :) I think it is okay to cry about those things sometimes!

And I like your movie picks! Not the typical... but all of them make you smile and laugh! I like that!

The Bullknitter said...

If you haven't read the book Cheaper by the Dozen, I strongly suggest it...