Monday, February 6, 2012

hey.. it's me & Sadie

Everyone once in awhile I am glad my parents held onto and passed onto my kids something from my childhood. I got this Mickey when I went to Disneyland when I was 4, same age as Sadie. Sadie has had it for a while, I think she just sorta swiped it, with permission from their house. Anyway she really does like it and as silly as stuffy toys are she plays with him, and he is defineltly one of a few choosen stuffies at bedtime.
Anyone else think that book looks a little too wordy for a 4 year old.
I think most parents get a kick out of checking on the kids after they fall asleep. I can't tell you how many pics I have of sleeping kids. So sweet. Its a little funny how much she likes Mickey Mouse, her latest is Hannah can have a minnie mouse party, and she will have a Mickey party. I'd say there is a good chance she'll change her mind in the next oh 9 months.

4 comments:

LindsayB said...

another blog! i love that pic of you! it confirms i really don't see a whole lot of you in sadie, oh well. hold out for tali and hannah. you might be able to interest her in a rainbow unicorn party, i do have a few ideas for that. let me know in the 9 months or so. james still wants a wiener roast for his!

Alysha Sladek said...

i can't tell if lindsay's being sarcastic, but i totally think you two look alike. so cute that you still have that mickey.

Life Is Golden said...

So cute... I'm way more nostalgic then my Mom was... Mags is going to be like "what in the world did you keep every little thing for?" These pictures remind me why...

Em and Tom said...

Love everything about those pics! But the perfectly quaffed hair takes the cake! So cute!