Tuesday, February 7, 2012

sometimes...


I think its important to write it down when I'm feeling it. I saw this picture today and I was in love with me AND my 3 girls. That sounded weird. But, what I mean is I love what that picture means to me. It is my life right now. My arms are rarely empty, my lap is often occupied, my heart is full of love for these 3. Life is surely crazy. I like going out sometimes, and showing up to a place and acting all calm and cool, and only me and maybe my kids know they crazyiness that occured on our way out the door. Like the kind of crazy that makes you almost stay home, but somehow you battle through.


I also got these pics today, and I pretty much fell in love with this itty bitty teeny little babe all over again. I think I knew I'd say it, but she had to grow before I could, I can't believe she was so tiny. She is now almost 11lbs, what the... She is almost growing out of some clothes, and when I say clothes I mean sleepers.

Onto a few other random thoughts here goes a random


1. So Ryan was away for Friday and Saturday, and I think I did pretty good on my own, with 3 kids. thats all. I don't like it, but its good to know I can do it, right. I even made it to church pretty much on time 9am with all of us in dresses (a first for Talia) and hair done. I feel like our bathroom becomes a mini salon, getting everyone ready.

2. That being said I almost never go to the store groceries, errands anything. I have thought on more than one occasion how drive thru grocery stores would be amazing right about now. Remember when it was cold for like a whole week, I went to the store then. dumb hey?

3. My girls our so lucky. Ryan is such a great dad. he is always thinking about them. He took Hannah on a swimming/lunch date last weekend, she loved it. He planned to take Sadie this Saturday then had to cancel, so he came home early one afternoon and she went.

4. YW's is so busy sometimes. enough said.

5. I can't believe how much I have conversed with other moms about schools. I get its kind of a big deal, but then I'm pretty sure she'll be fine wherever I send her. I have her registered for kindygarten at our community school. Please let that be the first and last time I ever call it that again.

6. Sadie only likes sweet things she is a sunshine and rainbow girl for sure. She does not like one single scary thing. ryan was offering to take her to a movie, she declined because it might be scary, she couldn't run the risk. She did accept the lunch out though.

7. Hannah is way tougher than Sadie, thank goodness. Hannah is so funny, she falls and she laughs is that not the greatest quality, not the falling.

8. I know its going to drive me crazy that I have not taken very many pictures of talia. When you see them everyday I don't notice that she has changed much. But apparently she is growing she is almost 11lbs. I'm sure I'll look at my pictures to do a baby book one day and she will hardly have a solo shot. But, I do think that so many baby pictures I take aren't cute. Anyone agree that the wrong angle or eyes half shut, or the cute close up you pictured is almost as not cute as a close up on my face.

Thats it for now.

8 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shot of the 4 of you!!! So sweet!

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm glad they finally made it. Sorry it took so long.
love the little tidbits about your girls. they are so sweet. and drive thru grocery stores would be AWESOME!

Jaime said...

Love that picture of you and your sweet girls!

LindsayB said...

such a cute picture of the 4 girls. i don't think i have a pic with me and my 3 kids, i should do that. i'm a gong show whenever i try to go to lethbridge kid free with just sage when the other 2 are at school for the afternoon. i run a round like crazy and don't get everything done. i always think i should just take them with me. that's a gong show too but at least i can take me time. by the time i get there i don't even have 2 hours in the city and i usually have to feed the baby at some point in the backseat of the van.

Valerie said...

Beautiful Pictures!!! You are an incredible mom Susie!

Em and Tom said...

Can't believe how many posts you've done! Love the pics darling:)

Jess said...

Cute kids and pics!!

Dorienne said...

You have such a beautiful family.