Monday, February 25, 2008

Alrighty

How was your Monday? I've been meaning to put up a new post but haven't gotten around to it. Doesn't seem like too much happening. But, then I thought about it.... So here goes A LIST
YEAH

1. We bought a house in Calgary. We love it. We are so glad we don't have to look anymore and make anymore trips down there. Part of me can't wait to move into it. Part of me will be a little sad to leave Edmonton.

2. Sadie is 5 months old.

3. My momma is coming to visit soon. Sadie & I are both pretty excited. Sometimes it doesn't take much in our little world. I think its been way too long. Granny B would agree

4. Sadie is going to bed earlier. I have been waiting for this day to come when I wouldn't stay up till 10:00 entertaining her. She did it twice last week. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

5. Friends. So great to have great friends old & new. Had fun doing stuff with my friend Abby lately. We know each other so good, I love it. She took care of Sadie at church, she claims Sadie was good but I'm pretty sure she gave Abby a work out.
Its not our best pic but here is a picture of us way back our "college years" ha ha If only I had some of risque pictures.

6. Husband who works so hard at school and to make sure we are taken care of. We enjoyed our last reading week together just hanging out the 3 of us.
So hard for Ryan to get work down at home he is very easily distracted by his little girl.

7. Stress free Sundays. When I was working Sunday nights I was always like ahhhh am I ready for the work week and now it is so relaxing no worries! Gotta love that. I just take each day as it comes .. no planning ( not like I used to anyway)

So here is what I have been doing each month Sadie gets older. I think what started out as a good idea might end pretty soon. As you can see 1 month very easy, now at 5 months she is not such a cooperative poser. I guess if I would of thought about it I should have known that. I think I can really see her growing when I just let her do her thing and play anyway.
And yes she is just as bald as ever, some days I think oh yes she is getting some hair, but that is just a wishful thinking mom.





I just found this old gem of a picture. This should be good for a few laughs. Can you believe how happy we all look.



8 comments:

LindsayB said...

i think sadie looks like you in that first picture. and the 80's!! love it. why wasn't i there? i must have moved by then, dang, it looked fun and i missed it. hehe

Alysha Sladek said...

yay for the house!! that's so exciting! I'm sad to see you go, but happy that we'll be in the same city soon enough. that last picture is priceless!! what was it for??

whitney said...

Yay for a new post! And yay for a new house! You need to post pics of the new house. Where is it in Calgary?

Just Rhonda said...

Oh man that last picture RULES!!!! And i am excited for your new house!! So glad you'll be in calgary!! :)

Jaime said...

I am sad that you are moving to Calgary, but happy you found a house! Love the 80's picture!

Shannan said...

Susie, that picture is hilarious. So you still talk with Abby and see her? Is she married now? I just lost contact with everyone when I moved to the States. Love your pictures. WOw, it must be a blast, having a little one with you now. Do you just love being a mom or what? Say Hi to Abby if you see her. Does she have a blog?

LindsayB said...

i tagged you. by the way can i borrow the acid wash jean dress, i got a hot date.

Oler Family said...

Congratulations on the new house! I'm sad to see you go! That last picture is so funny! I love Abby's off the shoulder shirt!