Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Lindsay, and it's a multi tag. Hope it is somewhat interesting I think it is pretty random.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Tag #1/2

1. What was I doing 10 years ago:
I probably had my high school graduation on my mind; dress, shoes, hair, date, you know I’m sure we spent too much time anticipating this “big day” I was about to go to Mexico so I could return with a “real tan” for grad no fake and bake. It was all about Graduation, not worried about the school part of it. I was also enjoying my oldest brother Ryans humor, teasing and wisdom, who lived at home at the time before he passed away just after my grad.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
*My 1 hour workout with Jari Love I am loving the Get Ripped DVD’s got the 4 pack from Costco they are all the rage for right now anyway (thanks to Lindsay who told me about them)
Try to get Sadie to nap twice today.
Shower & actually get ready today -I’m leaving the house & will be seeing people I know
Try to plan some meals & hopefully make them.
Call our house inspector


What snacks do I enjoy:
lately I enjoy snacking way too much, I have been limited in my selection dictated by the lack of food in the house
but chocolate in any form, cheese, toast, popcorn, ice cream. If I am feeling healthy Fruit

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Can you tell we are students of course pay off loans, house, practical stuff. THEN have some fun like go on trips invite friends and family oh and don’t worry we’ll pick up the tab. Then use the money to do some good. build some homes, for those lost in diasasters


5. 3 bad habits:
1. spending time on computer (it can be a big time waster for me)
2. procrastinating only some things
3. I am drawing blank I know i have many more

6. 5 places I've lived:
I have never been opposed to living different places but so far I haven’t
1.Raymond
2. Edmonton
3 Calgary (soon)
4. wishful New York would be so fun just for a very short time
I used to want to pick up and go live near a beach (California) you know with my girlfriends like the movies


5 jobs I've had:
way too many
1. Teacher
2.City of Edmonton employee Rec Tech (playground leader)
3. Town of Raymond Parks & Rec Crew
4. Superstore in Garden Center
5. receptionist at hair Salon (this was very short lived)

8. 5 things people don't know about me:

1. I hate peanut butter (the smell the taste everything) BUT in high school I wanted to apologize to my friend who loved peanut butter cookies so I made her a batch, thats how bad I felt.

2. I tried to get fired from a job once and was successful. Way more fun than just quitting.

3.I worked at Subway for 1 day my friend and I got hired got the uniforms a day of training and then called the next day and said we wouldn’t be making it in ever.

4. My friend & I got a job as telephone surveyors (NOT telemarketers) we were so excited after the interview and were waiting at the bus stop singing “I got a job I got a hey hey hey” “Who got a job I got a job” Then who walks by our brand new boss. Classic

5. I once pretended I was pregnant in high school seemed funny at the time. It was just for one night and I think we had the girl going.
(that turned into some job reminiscing)

Tag #3

8 Things about myself that you may not know...


1. My parents called me Susie Angel when I was little probably because I was the fourth after 3 boys. (maybe the hair too)

2. Before I was married I had the nickname SAS (my initials) a select few still call me this sometimes I kinda like it.

3. I fall asleep in movies all the time. In the theatres or at home, but since Sadie I don’t as much weird I think I’m more sleep deprived now

4. I was accused of cheating in gr. 9 and I didn’t so I denied it to the bitter end and my teacher still didn’t believe me. Honestly it was a spelling test.

5. I almost never dry dishes. First if it fits in the dishwasher it goes in, then I only wash the ones I have to & pile them out to air dry.

6. I walk out to get the mail almost everyday, even in the winter just to get out with or without Sadie.

7.I am so very forgetful I need to exercise my mind and memory way more.

8.I can be a push over its good and bad. Sometimes i can be convinced (without much convincing) to do a lot of different things

Now I tag...Shannan, Michelle, Mindi, Alysha & Whitney Do whatever you want! Put stuff in take stuff out, I don't care! But you better do it..

This is because Lindsay tagged me here she is getting into the water.. what an ordeal ... of course we love her for it. Like she loves me sharing this photo
And what is a post without a picture of Sadie.

6 comments:

LindsayB said...

what?when? i didn't know you were a receptionist at a salon.

one thing about that picture... wait, i have no defense. i was totally stalling as usual and thought maybe i scratched my elbow really bad. i guess i didn't.

whitney said...

Thanks a lot. Now I have to think and type and can't be lazy with the blog anymore.

Alysha Sladek said...

fun post!! SAS... love it... I'll get on my asap

Jess said...

love the pic of Lindsay. As for the crying it out. The first day was super hard but now she whimpers for like 2minutes at nap time and at bedtime nothing. It is totally worth it. After 10months of very poor sleeping the last four days I feel human again!!!

whitney said...

finally fished the tag for you!

melissa said...

hahaha! I absolutely love that picture of Linds! Also, I loved all of your jobs. One day? And the singing...classic.