Friday, February 15, 2008

Loves of my Life

Last Valentines I had 1 love in my life & was loving just him.
Ok so this wasn't us last Valentines but I thought it was a romantic sunset picture.



This year I have 2 loves in my life & couldn't be happier.

We had such a fun little Valentines Day. Lindsay came over with her little kiddies which is always entertaining & fun. Alli cracks me up she kept saying "true love, first kiss" she loves her mommy & loved helping in the kitchen it was a "ton of work" says Alli. We made way too many sugar cookies, hmm correction I ate way too many but they were just so yummy.


I also took way too many pictures. But I don't think I have heard any mom say ohh I wish I didn't take so many pictures of my baby. I have to say Sadie is getting to be more and more fun every day... but after the smiles and tickles the next best thing is dressing her up usually followed by snapping a few pics of my little sweetheart. So Valentines is just a great excuse right?!



It was fun to have Jaime over with baby Brody he is such a good baby. I won't lie I am a bit jealous Brody sleeps through the night seriously I hardly remember what that is like. But every baby has its perks. Oh and stay tuned soon we will see more of Brody on Jaime's blog I'm sure by the end of the month she'll have it up and running. Can't wait Jaime


And here is Sadie in her sweet little bath .....ahhhh isn't that the best way to end a perfect day.

I really never get too excited for Valentines Day as far as expecting Ryan to do something but so far he has not disappointed. He suprised me with a cute little dress ... how great is that! We spent the night together and stayed up way too late but thats just what you do sometimes. MMMmmmhhhh I hope everyone had a great day with the people you love the most!

7 comments:

Oler Family said...

What a cute post! I love the valentines day pictures of Sadie, what a cutie! Your cookies look delicious!

Alysha Sladek said...

oh sadie is just adorable!! her outfit is super cute too! those cookies do look delicious mmmmmmm...

LindsayB said...

mmmm, i'm loving the leftovers from yesterday. cute pictures. sadie looks darling in the bath. i'll venture to say cuter than james in the bath because of the circumstanses...

Jess said...

Hey Susan,
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love all the cute pics. You are becoming quite the photographer and Sadie is so adorable.

Just Rhonda said...

awww cute pictures. AND love Saide's outfit!!!! Totally cute!

Shannan said...

Hey Sus, Looks like you guys had a blast with your little one during Valentines. Wow, she is really growing. Looks like your little family is having alot of fun. It was so fun reading about you and your loves. Sadie is to die for. AWWW!!

Talia said...

Looks like you had fun...and sadie is just adorable!!