Tuesday, July 15, 2008

long days...


This is what happens when your husband has worked to many long days in a row. Might I add the previous day he took a cab from downtown to the wrong station. What made it worse was he called and said he was gonna be home early. alright we we're loving that, & eargely anticipating his arrival then he calls so annoyed and frustrated I could tell a combination of a few things (wrong Ctrain, stinky natives, stampede, traffic police, no cash, no bank machine, no pass or tickets, no luck) so I was out the door on my way to pick him up (crying & tired baby & all). Leaving behind my last batch of cookies, it wasn't till I walked in the door I remembered & so they were just a good 50min over baked.

Since we have had some better days....
at the lake Sadie loves the water, the sand it's great she was quite happy to sit and splash





Visting Ryan downtown at Princess Island Park, again loving the water it was a little chilly but if Ryan would have let her win she would sat right in the water

Loving the swing

And standing tall, she can stand forever she just doesn'tknow what else to do. She is scooting/creeping around on the floor very slowly. I know I need to teach my kid, but I think I like her not mobile for now.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Poor Ryan, sounds like a crappy day! Sadie is getting so big and grown up now, and of course cute as always. Is she pulling herself up now?

whitney said...

I hear you on the long daddy at work days. But at least it is summer and there is lots to do to keep the kiddos occupied.

Ashley Dawn said...

Sadie is getting so big, I can't believe she's standing up by herself now. That's awesome. I'm sure that was a frustrating day for Ryan. Those days just stink. Of course, the burnt cookies help out too...haha. Glad to see you're having fun this summer.

Alysha Sladek said...

sadie is soooo cute. i love going down to prince's island park. so fun. i'm sorry for those long days. i'm not looking forward to them at all!!

melissa said...

Sadie really just keeps getting cuter and cuter! And don't worry, I burn the last batch of every cookie I've ever made! It's a curse.

Just Rhonda said...

Feel bad for Ryan - but that cookie picture made me laugh. :) Love the pictures of Sadie!