Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello

I've never done the slide show thing, but I was fooling around on the computer & came up with this so of course there is a ton of pictures. Some of the pics aren't as good as they could be and the slide show is not with out flaws but I'm too lazy to fix it now.


The last week has been crazy, busy, and fun & I wouldn't have it any other way. A super condensed run down of the happenings. Went down to Raymond took in the festivities
  • the race ( I ran the 5km, hopefully that kick starts my running for the summer
  • pancake breakfast - can't believe I have not gone to one in Calgary yet, they are everywhere, & I hear they are actually good -for a pancake breakfast
  • the parade - never disappoints in my opinion
  • loved the small town life,
  • my 10 year reunion - as if I am old enough for that
  • swimming at the pool and the backyard, so wish I had grandmas sweet set up in my backyard
  • fireworks- the perfect view from the backyard, only thing that beats it is when we got up on the roof and watched - and freaked my dad out.
  • Rhonda had a baby boy, Eli. check her blog for the details and pics!! So fun to have more cousins
  • went to Ryan's stampede party at the zoo- left Sadie at Moms for the night where I think everyone had a turn babysitting her THANKYOU. I made the quick trip to Calgary, but I knew it was worth it when I saw the candy bar and ice cream bar. The food was delicious.
  • Peter & Gab's wedding- the day was perfect for them & they were pretty cute & in love. and Lindsay & I were the MC's thanks to Lindsay for do ALL the prep work & sharing a couple of her jokes with me.
  • celebrated moms b-day - we were all pretty beat but I think we made the most of it, I think the grandkids saved the day. I may be wrong but I don't think it could get much better than having all your grandkids at your house for your b-day! Am I wrong mom?
  • trip to Waterton - finally had a hot dog roast & played at the lake
  • wakeboarding out at the lake - it was perfect hope we can all go out again
Ok thats all for now, hope you are all enjoying the sun these days.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Super cute pictures-looks like your summer has been lots of fun so far. Sadie looks adorable as usual, I think is starting to look more like Ryan.
Hopefully we will see you around more in August!

Kristin Ross said...

Wow! You had a crazy week. How fun. Sadie is looking so grown up. She is darling.

LindsayB said...

yes, you're welcome for the jokes. nice tunes.

Melissa said...

so cute. what a great idea with the slide show, i'll have to play on the computer too.

Brooke said...

Love the pic-packed post. Good times all around.

Oler Family said...

You have been a busy girl. That would be so scary to MC a wedding!I'm coming to Calgary next week. You need to E-mail me your phone number so we can get together!

Sarah Shaw said...

life sound good with the steed family! loved the slide show flaws and all!