Friday, July 18, 2008

NEW YORK

NEW YORK NEW YORK!

I can still hardly believe it's true & really happening to us. We are soo excited, finally I get some of Ryan's work perks. WE are going to New York in the spring for 3 months. I have wanted to go there now even better living the life there for the perfect amount of time. Its gonna be crazy but what an opportunity it is for all of us. Finding out now is good I have months of many late nights solo to plan everything so we or at least I don't miss out on a thing there. Seriously so excited. I can't believe how much there is to see and do there. I don't think I can really fathom a city that size that really never sleeps. So of course I started surfing the net to see all the things to see and do & it is crazy, me & little Sadie in the big city. I can't imagine. I don't know all the details of it yet, but we will have a place in downtown Manhattan. So of course we won't know a single soul out there, so anyone that has the itch to visit US or NEW YORK it will be the perfect chance.

We will for sure be hitting up some Broadway shows, any recommendations?!
Wicked is for sure on my list so far.




One of the many famous landmarks

I can't wait for a walks in central park with Sadie
And you can bet that Ryan will be hitting up just a few baseball games while were there, me too




14 comments:

Brooke said...

We totally want to come visit you..first in Calgary (possibly either if this relay gets going or on way back from Invemere), and then will visit you New York.

Melissa said...

ok so jealous! You are one lucky gal, i'll be one of your first visitors please...!

Jaime said...

Lucky girl!! I bet you are so excited, and spring won't come fast enough.

whitney said...

I heard from Rhonda, so exciting! When exactly will you be there? Any chance in will be in June? My mom's art show in NYC is usually in June, maybe I could go with her if she goes. You must must must have the cheesecake - or so I hear from her and Paige. (Paige went with her this last June) I think they got it at the Roxy.

Anonymous said...

susie,
what the heck? new york? woweeee....
michelle (z)

Brandy said...

taht is so cool! you're gonna have a blast!

Jessica said...

when are you going to be out there we are in Baltimore it is only 2 hours away and we will be back here next year form may to september if you are here at the same time we will for sure have to get together.

Alysha Sladek said...

how exciting!!!! lucky girl you! i'd love to go there. you have to hit a ton of musicals... ooo sooo jealous!

Just Rhonda said...

oh man I'd LOVE To visit!!!!!!!

melissa said...

Oh my gosh! That's sooo exciting! I want to come visit! My little brother just got back from his mission there and misses it so much. I'm seriously so jealous that you get to live there bc I've always wanted to go too! You definitely need to see Wicked, Hairspray, and pretty much every broadway. Now who's the cool one? Barbies-schmarbies!

LindsayB said...

i'm savin me pennies!

Mindi said...

You will love it. josh served there and still talks about moving back one day (in his dreams, or alone!) Have fun! Oh, and just so you know, JFK is the fastest way to get to Bermuda, so you'll have to go there for a day or two! We loved it there too! We have friends there, we could maybe hook you up with perks!

houseofhud said...

I found your blog too through Candice's! When did you know about this NY thing? What an experience!!! I never heard it mentioned at my house the other night! If you need someone to keep an eye on your place let us know...we're just down the street! (I am assuming that you will be keeping your house to come back to).

Can I add you to my links?!?

Oler Family said...

3 months!!You lucky girl! I have never been there but have always wanted to. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you while I was in Calgary we had so many family things planned but I'll be back for a week in August..I hope you'll be around!