Sunday, July 27, 2008

just the 2 of us

Thats life these days me & Sadie, Sadie & me. Ryan had to go to Vancouver for the weekend leaving us 2 behind. He has only been gone the weekend but it sure seems like a long one to me. Our days aren't too crazy lately they consist of Sadie & I doing everything together

Sleeping
BUSTED... not really Ryan got up for work and this is how he found us... FINALLY sleeping



Going to the zoo with mom, lindsay her kids, rhonda & her kids. oh what fun it was. these kids have the greatest grandma she was so excited and happy to be with all the kids... and according to Lindsay was still singing on the drive home... ONLY a grandma

Sadie still managed to get a nap in at the zoo. I love that she can fall asleep like that.

We try to go running about everyday Yeah for my jogging stroller LOVE it! Sadie just has some issues we staying awake and not flopping to the sides ( I know it looks cruel)



Saying goodbye to Ryan (we were trying to get her to wave)

Eating. Sadie is such a good eater & she loves it. Anytime during the day when she gets a little fussy I can give her a snack and she is good to go, I often do the same for myself
Right now she loves doing it herself and her own way which means filling her fist with as much as possible & try to stuff it all in her mouth it takes great concentration

Again food = happy Sadie

Sadie is now 10 months Holy cow

Also when Ryan is gone or when he works late I tend to crave a lot of sweet stuff like ice-cream, milkshakes, chocloate, a whole pan of brownies, more ice-crem treats, sugar candies, so when I start putting on the pounds you know Ryan is working too hard. I even tried to have all this delicious fruit, but in the end sweets won. I go to bed earlier or at least try to, read books, nap a little more. prepare the easiest suppers for me.

Grandpa & Nana Tilleman missed Sadie so came up for a quick visit, its always nice to have some visitors especially ones that adore Sadie.
I feel like I've been a picture slacker according to sadies pics she sleeps and eats a lot. For the record she is not yet crawling which is ok by me. She does a bit of scooting (for food) she is really good at reaching to avoid having to get mobile on the ground.
Her latest trick is clapping I think I got it on video its pretty cute to see her get excited and clap.

9 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

CUTE pictures!!!! Loved the zoo trip. Great pictures from the kids.

LindsayB said...

yes, it appears ryan is working long long hours, little miss gain all the weight.

Oler Family said...

Oh what a sweet little girl! I love the picture of her sleeping with you. I hear ya about the junk food...I'm seriously out of control!

Alysha Sladek said...

i cant' believe she's almost a year!!! where has the time gone?? seriously! ok and she's just a doll! all i crave is junk food. jimmy was a sweetheart and bought me a 4 pack of eatmores AND coffee crisps a couple days ago, and i've already eaten them ALL! and i still want more...

houseofhud said...

She is so dang cute!!! Next time you're bored, come stop by. My house is ALWAYS crazy!!

Caylee said...

Sadie is getting so big and she is adorable! Love the first one, how many times have I been found by Charlie in one of the kids beds!!

Jess said...

I love your zoo pics. That is so cool that you guys can all get together with your kids. Fun times. Sadie is growing up so fast. She is totally adorable.

Mindi said...

So cute! Can't wait to hear about your new york experiences!

Ashley Dawn said...

those are awesome. Looks like you're having a great time. It's hard to keep away from the junk food when you don't have a husband to keep you in line ;) I'm totally with you there.