Friday, June 27, 2008

before i go go

Here is a quick post of what we have been up to. It sure doesn't seem like much is happening round here. I think we'll be busy this next week playing with all my family down in Raymond YEAH!
We went to Kananaskis last weekend to cheer on Ryan as he ran the 100mile Relay. umm not too bad since he has NOT been running at all. This is a guy who can not say NO so of course when a day before the BIG race his work asked him if he can fill in he reluctantly said if there is nobody else. It was still fun, as it is so beautiful out there and not too far from us.


We have also started visiting Ryan downtown once a week, its like their little Daddy daughter date and I just tag along. Ryan totally looks forward to it, and i guess it gives us something to do.
Does every dad just love to do this with their kids, it's totally not the same if I try it.

I haven't taken many pics as of lately probably because I am trying to get Sadie to sleep through the night or at least sleep better, so some days I'm just trying to stay awake. So as a result we have all gotten a little less sleep and are just trying to catch some whenever we get the chance.

Other than that walks around the community, enjoying the warmer weather, you know just the same old routine. So I am off for the week now, & so glad that Sadie & I only have to make a 2hour drive and we will be soaking in the backyard sun & fun with Granny & cousins. see ya'll soon!

6 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

Sadie looks so tiny in that last shot!

Jessica said...

Sadie is beautiful I love her litte headbands. It looks like you guys are settling in in Calgary.

Alysha Sladek said...

cute. how fun to meet up with ryan for lunch! i'm sure he looks forward to that. have fun with the fam this week...

Jess said...

Your husband is pretty amazing to do that on a whim. wow!!
I can't believe how Sadie is growing. I love the daddy daughter lunch dates so cute.

Oler Family said...

Life is so great when you can sleep through the night again!That is so cute that you meet Ryan for lunch once a week. Sadie is as cute as ever! Have fun in Raymond!

Ashley Dawn said...

Those pictures are awesome. Congrats to Ryan for that run. That would be so hard. That's a fun tradition to go and visit Ryan once a week. I think it's important to find some day time Daddy time (something my kids seriously lack during the school year). You're such a good mom.