Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Reality??!

This is it our family is joining the rest of the real world. I have sent Ryan off to make a living and pay for all our FUN this past month. We of course don't regret a bit of it. It has been great to have so much time with the 3 of us and see friends and family all on our own schedule. I will admit it is nice to have some normalcy back in my life and routine things are routine again. I am sure I will never have another month like this EVER! So I think we have made the most of it.

We had some friends come up from Utah to visit. The boys kicked off their golfing in Kananaskis and we went off to the zoo with our girls for some fun.




This last little trip was mostly for the BOYS as it was all about the GOLF. But us GIRLS made the most of it and managed to find a little bit of shopping, (including the candy store) sleeping, eating and just hanging out with everyone. Even the boys know you can only golf so much.


Not the greatest pic but here we are snuck out to get ice cream without Sadie


It was sooo good to see Lindsay kind of weird with no kiddos. It seemed like FOREVER since we had seen each other. thank goodness she hasn't changed on me.


That is when we turned on the guitar hero. I am officially the worst at it, but that didn't stop me from playing. And Ryan suprised us all he was totally into it I am gonna leave it at that!
And to finish off I am featuring our SINGLE friend Tom. He rocks guitar hero, & I'm pretty sure he held his own on the golf course & he provided some sweet accommodations. This man needs a girl to occupy his time.

3 comments:

LindsayB said...

What?! Where's the picture of me killing Ryan at guitar hero? I love Tom rockin out and his accomidations weren't to shabby either. Miss you already, ok, guess I'll just come up next weekend.

Oler Family said...

What a fun month!! You have done more than I will probably do all summer!!I sure miss you! It looks like I will be in Calgary for 2 weeks in July...pencil me in! I LOVE the zoo in Calgary, can you even call the zoo in Edmonton a zoo???

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm glad you're back! Sorry to hear about Ryan's grandma. ooo if michelle's down too... we should all get together. that is if i'm not hugely obese and whatnot.