Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CornFest '08

Since I've been married to Ryan we have always made it back to Taber for the Cornfest weekend.  This year was no exception, we were drawn back to the small town fun.  We took in many of the festivities and it was for sure a fun weekend.  Coming from a small town I shouldn't be surprised by some of the activities that remain the same year after year.... but corn stuffing come on how funny would that be (unfortunetly I missed watching that).  

If your town has a claim to fame make a big monument of it so no one will miss the corn capital of Canada. Yeah Taber. (I'm pretty sure I can make a little fun of Taber because I come from the smaller town of Raymond)
weeee.... that was fun until she stopped and then she cried.

swimming .....AGAIN  i know
Petting Zoo Sadie wasn't too sure about most of the animals, which really is ok by me I don't see her getting a pet anytime soon or ever for that matter, especially crazy lamas, fat pig, or even a cute little bunny
Posing on the grounds

5 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, that is so much fun. We lived our first couple years of marriage in Idaho. It's all about fun farm type things. Looks like you had a blast!!

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm sad i missed corn fest. i used to love going! sadie is sooo tanned! and so blond! lucky girl.

Just Rhonda said...

awww looks like fun! Love all the cute photos!

Jackie said...

You always have Sadie in the cutest clothes and headbands...she is adorable without them, but she sure looks cute!! Looks like a fun summer!

Jess said...

Looks like so much fun at corn fest. Sadly I have never attended but it looks like a lot of fun activities. Sadie is so adorable.