Tuesday, September 2, 2008

life goes on

Looks like our summer of fun is over and fall is right around the corner. Normally September is full of changes and fresh starts... but this year is the first year I am not going back to school as a student or teacher..weird. (including all my grade school years I was going to school for 22 years straight.) But I guess I always knew & wanted the day to come. Ryan isn't going back to school either, I'm sure if I asked him he wouldn't argue that the hours & freedom of a student is definitely better, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't trade it. On with our lives. Our life of course is full of changes and this fall the change is no change...really. Which is exciting and good for now. So here is some of our everyday life, which revolves around Sadie


before lowering her crib (hoping she won't stand up in it after)

She's still standing...
when she should be sleeping, but who could resist?
It's was of course funny and cute the first time, but when it becomes routine... not so cute.


Here she is cruising along the couch

I LOVE ME

Sadie her own best friend.

So this is a 1st for Sadie. So I have to give the play by play. Mostly because I took enough pictures of the event, so why not?

ALL BY MY SELF

Yeah! A spoon of my own, I know just what to do.

hmm this is harder than I thought

I think I'll use my own hands

or maybe if I dive right in I will get more

this is a little less akward slurp slurp

uhh mom some help, I'm still hungry.
ah
I'm ALL DONE Pleeeassse take me straight to the bath.

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Susie, those are the cutest pictures of Sadie eating! She looks like such a little girl now, not a baby anymore can you believe she is almost 1!

Oler Family said...

What a big girl! I can't believe that she is feeding herself! Isn't it nice being at home...being a mom?

whitney said...

So cute! She is so big, but still so tiny to me. Can't wait to see pictures of her first birthday!

melissa said...

So cute! I love the play by play.

LindsayB said...

as if you just barely had to lower the crib! isn't she like 11 months! craaazzzy. see ya tomorrow.

Mindi said...

So cute! She's getting so big!!

Just Rhonda said...

i LOVE her little skirt and tights! Totally CUTE kiddo!!!

Sarah Shaw said...

those photos were killin me! your daughter is adorable!